What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALS WEEK THREE - Manly vs Nth Qld @ SFS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sort of like your attempts at humour. The funniest part is how you think you've got me.

And that you care so damn much :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Whats sad is that you too....you care as well toodles.....despite everything already being done, you HAVE to do it also....must bite someone doing your job.

Thing you dont get is everyone else DONT REALLY care, yet you do.

Timmah

Staff member
But surely if everyone else didn't really care, they wouldn't care to do it in the first place? :lol: You're chasing your tail ink.

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
Whats sad is that you too....you care as well toodles.....despite everything already being done, you HAVE to do it also....must bite someone doing your job.

Thing you dont get is everyone else DONT REALLY care, yet you do.

You're winner!

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
But surely if everyone else didn't really care, they wouldn't care to do it in the first place? :lol: You're chasing your tail ink.

Once or twice here or there just to give you the sh*ts is hardly caring, whereas you - EVERY game- EVERY week.

Timmah

Staff member
Are there rules about caring about EVERY game EVERY week?

:O League fan rulebook violation, lock me up :crazy:

Grand Final thread's now up, have a dig.

innsaneink

Referee
The GF thread just reinforces the point we're making, and the fact you're accusing others of lying when I know for a fact thats not the case, just so you can gain some sort of personal justification and get past your denial....well, thats pathetic.

Timmah

Staff member
Accusing others of lying? Where?

I only made one accusation in this thread, which was initial misinformation supplied by RABK as he'd confused Ticketmaster and Ticketek. He might be claiming otherwise but the evidence is against him. I didn't fabricate it and you know it.

Timmah

Staff member
Accusing others of lying? Where?

I only made one accusation in this thread, which was initial misinformation supplied by RABK as he'd confused Ticketmaster and Ticketek. He might be claiming otherwise but the evidence is against him. I didn't fabricate it and you know it.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Cowbittoh said:
the banner seems to favor manly more then NQ

but with timmah's its 50/50

Timmah Wins

It wasn't a competition in the 1st place, :roll:
I couldnt find any good pics of the cowboys cheerleaders

Timmah

Staff member
Certainly wasn't a competition. gong's was designed for RABKs match thread, mine's designed so people can put it in their sigs

gong_eagle

First Grade
Timmah said:
Certainly wasn't a competition. gong's was designed for RABKs match thread, mine's designed so people can put it in their sigs

Actually i made it for My own site and im happy that RABK used it
cheers people

Timmah

Staff member
Had a pie at lunch today actually. It was quite nice.