What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week two, Rabbitohs v Dragons, Saturday 15th September 7:40pm @ ANZ Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think we need to drop the extra outside back on the bench

There is no real point of having Hunt
If that’s the case and a back gets injured or the Dragons take one of our backs then we have no cover!

I know one things for sure Rsag and that is when the Dragons run on first before us as it’s our home game the Dragon Army will loudly have the St George chant ringing loud around ANZ and I’m certain of that. I’ll give them that in that they’re for the majority a very passionate supporter base.......... they will make deafening noise around ANZ!

We need more Bunnies out there making more noise. If we have more there it will lift the boys on such an occasion!

I’m gonna give my full voice everything out there this Saturday!

They’ll boo and boo for penalties too so you know what that means....... we need to boo louder.........

ThingFish

Juniors
It’s our home game mate.

As we finished top 4 we were guaranteed a home match if we lost week one.

That’s how it works.
You were talking about Allianz and the Rorters. Not giving our fans allocation. It’s a non issue.

Hell next week attendance is no issue as well, there is no way they’ll sell out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Pick Fui on the bench. He can play centre if a backline reshuffle is needed or give Angus or Sutto a short breather.
No thanks Fui at centre the Dragons will catch out and it could cost us....

Seibs obviously doesn’t believe we have the depth of 17 players of finals footy standard.....

ThingFish

Juniors
If that’s the case and a back gets injured or the Dragons take one of our backs then we have no cover!

I know one things for sure Rsag and that is when the Dragons run on first before us as it’s our home game the Dragon Army will loudly have the St George chant ringing loud around ANZ and I’m certain of that. I’ll give them that in that they’re for the majority a very passionate supporter base.......... they will make deafening noise around ANZ!

We need more Bunnies out there making more noise. If we have more there it will lift the boys on such an occasion!

They’ll boo and boo for penalties too so you know what that means....... we need to boo louder.........
They’ve been playing in front of crappy crowds all year, all of a sudden it’s going to be the game changer:joy:

The crowd doesn’t have to turn up, the team does. Elimination league baby!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You were talking about Allianz and the Rorters. Not giving our fans allocation. It’s a non issue.

Hell next week attendance is no issue as well, there is no way they’ll sell out.
Oh right well I mean this week first mate..

If we meet them week after I predict it’ll sell out on the first day of ticketing.... they’ll be giving their members more seating than ours or Dragons for sure...

Curns13

Juniors
No thanks Fui at centre the Dragons will catch out and it could cost us....

Seibs obviously doesn’t believe we have the depth of 17 players of finals footy standard.....
I’m not saying pick him at centre, pick him as a reserve and if he is needed to play centre he can. Better than playing 16 v 17 with Hunt not playing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m not saying pick him at centre, pick him as a reserve and if he is needed to play centre he can. Better than playing 16 v 17 with Hunt not playing.
I wouldn’t think Fui would get any game time either. Better to go with the better centre option which is Hunt imo.

Britt should hopefully get some game time though.

Rsag85

Bench

We can cover the outside backs

Rabbits20

Immortal
We can cover the outside backs
We can’t if we don’t have an actually out and out back on the bench...

Dufty is so so fast if we have a back rower at centre we are stuffed.

We also must stop the Dragons offloads. Don’t let em pass. That was a big part of their win today!

Must shut down Sims too and heap pressure on Hunt.

Give Dufty a bit of time and space and he will show you up!

Rsag85

Bench
We can’t if we don’t have an actually out and out back on the bench...

Dufty is so so fast if we have a back rower at centre we are stuffed.

We also must stop the Dragons offloads. Don’t let em pass. That was a big part of their win today!

Must shut down Sims too and heap pressure on Hunt.

Give Dufty a bit of time and space and he will show you up!

We can Sutto has won a premiership in 5/8 so move him in that position Cody can play fullback etc can cover any position so there is no real need for a outside back wasted on the bench

SBD82

Coach
Does everyone remember the old thing in junior footy, where if a team didn't have enough players the other team would lend them a couple?

Reckon it'd be nice if you guys could lend us Cody walker. It'd be a downright stand up move.

callmack1

Staff member
Really, really looking forward to this!! Finally, the old rivals clash in a modern day Finals game and I can't wait! Should draw a big crowd hopefully and will be a pretty good game now that the Dragons have found some form.

I'm feeling confident but we need to be careful as I said, because the Dragons have found some form. I'm also concerned about how much last week took out of us.

The pressure has risen again, it's sudden death footy time!!

NRL Week 2 Finals 2018 schedule: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/09...dule---sharks-v-panthers-rabbitohs-v-dragons/

34-year wait ready to ignite: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/09/34-year-wait-ready-to-ignite/

Scoopdog

Juniors
Well his defence is a problem.
So is every player who has played right centre,according to you this year!if the last few weeks has proven anything,it is that there is a structural problem with our defence on the right.there is not enough spacing between 2nd row and the half(reyno's fear of being exposed),which leaves the centre and winger usually outnumbered and under enormous pressure!