What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week two, Rabbitohs v Dragons, Saturday 15th September 7:40pm @ ANZ Stadium

Sonic Star

Juniors
Not only this site but others on another site too.

Was it you and brow?
Nah me and brow and the voice of reason

Think it was your little pal and his new best friend on here.

Anyways who gives a flying duck about the ref.

If we good enough we will win

thebrow

Juniors
That's one way of looking at it I suppose.
We are 2 wins from 6 games under Sutton past 3 years, so 33% , so we win 50% more under Cecchin than Sutton in the past 3 years.

You and your mate Cody Stalker are over here playing checkers while the rest of us play chess. Admit your wrong and move on.

CliveC

Juniors
Wasn't Sutton involved in the biggest blunder of the season in the Canberra v Cronulla game?
So you aren't happy with Gerard as I said mate, Sutton makes blunders as they all do!
Still the no.1 ref!
Who would you prefer?
Stevie Wonder?
Ray Charles?:sweat_smile:

Last edited:

Sonic Star

Juniors
We are 2 wins from 6 games under Sutton past 3 years, so 33% , so we win 50% more under Cecchin than Sutton in the past 3 years.

You and your mate Cody Stalker are over here playing checkers while the rest of us play chess. Admit your wrong and move on.

When has that ever happened lol

CliveC

Juniors
C
Mate, if the team turns up, whoever is ref is irrelevant. It's the players that miss tackles and drop balls, not the refs.
Couldn't agree more,let's hope the game is decided by the players and the team.
Souths to win this of course!

southsport

First Grade

W, wr, wrrro, wrooooong???

themacemaceman

Juniors

You and your mate Cody Stalker are over here playing checkers while the rest of us play chess. Admit your wrong and move on.[/QUOTE
What’s our record under Sutton in the Seibold era?

callmack1

Staff member
Adam Reynolds ready to play through pain again: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/adam-reynolds-ready-to-play-through-pain-again-20180912-p5039t.html

The Dragons are really going to target our right edge I think and the guys out that side are gonna have to improve massively of Sims is gonna tear us apart. In fact, both edges were pretty poor defensively last week so an improvement is needed from all.

Ben Hunt is obviously the other key player we need to shut down and I think the plan will be to send as much as we can his way. If we make him do a shit load of defence, he'll obviously fatigue and because he's really their only kicker, this area of their game may stifle.

St George Illawarra are gonna be massively up for this so we're gonna have to be on our game big time!

southsport

First Grade
Adam Reynolds ready to play through pain again: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/adam-reynolds-ready-to-play-through-pain-again-20180912-p5039t.html

The Dragons are really going to target our right edge I think and the guys out that side are gonna have to improve massively of Sims is gonna tear us apart. In fact, both edges were pretty poor defensively last week so an improvement is needed from all.

Ben Hunt is obviously the other key player we need to shut down and I think the plan will be to send as much as we can his way. If we make him do a shit load of defence, he'll obviously fatigue and because he's really their only kicker, this area of their game may stifle.

St George Illawarra are gonna be massively up for this so we're gonna have to be on our game big time!
Dragons will come out breathing fire, the question is can they maintain it for 80 min?