What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week1 VS Seagulls

chanticleer

Juniors
Have heard Manly have several players in doubt, and one may be suspended after tonight? Maybe Perry for a high shot.

Can anyone confirm?

Will Lima be back for this match?

asked lima at the game last night and he said he wasent feeling too great and said he wont be back this week at this stage.

Blair could be introuble, but i cant c him suspended if he is charged. we will have a fairly strong side again with procter back, he did great in the 20's too

Lima should be back for next week.

Blair will not get suspended...

Proctor looked short of match fitness but made an immediate impact in the TC game yesterday and would be a good bench option for next week.

IMO we will match Manly in the forward battle and the likes of Chisholm, Slater and Turner have hit some great form.

Jamskee

Juniors
Lima should be back for next week.

Blair will not get suspended...

Proctor looked short of match fitness but made an immediate impact in the TC game yesterday and would be a good bench option for next week.

IMO we will match Manly in the forward battle and the likes of Chisholm, Slater and Turner have hit some great form.

Is there something that you know, we dont? :whistle:pray:

Bugger...always get him mixed up with Neilson...nup...know nothing !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there something that you know, we dont? :whistle:pray:

Bugger...always get him mixed up with Neilson...nup...know nothing !!

HI JAMIE! Neilson was good haha! i just made a reply to your post because ive never done it before and you got me here loll

anyway, i think we have a great line up this week IMO manly to suck and lose 41-0

Carnifex

Juniors
This will be a tough game with or without those Blair or Perry. Manly aren't scared of us anymore and can beat us anywhere ....pretty nervous about this game...we havent showed great form against top teams this year.

Grumpy Old Man

Juniors
You guys deserve to be favourites and I'm sure that's just what Dessie would say.
Good luck and may the best team win.

MsStorm

Bench
You guys deserve to be favourites and I'm sure that's just what Dessie would say.

Actually Manly deserve to be favourites, you beat us at OP not long ago.

Are you coming down for the game?
Just don't go to OPark if you go to the game...it been played at Etihad Stadium;-)

eagles4eva

First Grade
Never been to Etihad Stadium before, I am coming down for the game, whats the Capacity??, will it be a sell out??, should I book online ?? or is it safe to buy at the gate??

Should be a cracker, go the Eagles, but should we loose, please play on and beat the dragqueens.

Noa

First Grade
50k+, will be plenty of seats to go around. You'll probably want something close to the exit.

Noa

First Grade
128757479140313318.jpg

Never been to Etihad Stadium before, I am coming down for the game, whats the Capacity??, will it be a sell out??, should I book online ?? or is it safe to buy at the gate??

Should be a cracker, go the Eagles, but should we loose, please play on and beat the dragqueens.

Don't think you can buy at the gate for this final so you will need to pre-purchase. You will have not problems getting a ticket.

LESStar58

Referee
f**k 40-0. Means nothing.

Can't see the result being more than 4-6 points margin either way.

davohan123

Juniors

I agree this should be a cracker of a game and may the best team win

Wish i could be down there on friday

Final score 8 or 10 points either way
Come on boys you can do it
:clap: