What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach to go

Which coach will be sacked first?

• B Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P Langmack

• Anderson (NZ)

• Total voters

EdBurton

Juniors
I don't really think any of them will go before the end of the season, but if someone does, unfortunately, it will be Langmack...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I dont think any coach deserves to be sacked, well atleast assess whats happening at the end of the season, not now.

I voted for Langmack but, only because the team generally struggles each match to compete.

The Colonel

Immortal
Well unless the Eels suddenly find $1 million Smith will be staying - especially since he has offered to quit (according to Roy Masters article in today's Herald) and for some one million inexplicable reasons he has been turned down by everyone from Nathan Cayless to Fitzgerald.....

Iafeta

Referee
There's no way Anderson will go.

This one lands firmly at the feet of unfit and gutless players.

AuckMel

Bench
Langmack, although I do feel real sorry for the bloke.

You can only do so much with the squad you've got.

Simo

First Grade
You know Langmack was the one to go but he was the one that had the crapiest players to do anything with!

Seano

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
I cant see the Premier League coach doing any better.

Arthur Katinas has one major (and plenty of other) attributes that the mack simply doesnt. He has great communication skills and has the respect of the players. he will be able to develop the boys skills and hopefully bring out the best in them.

Im just glad that langmack is gorne. Any more sightings of this buffoon with his finger up his nose and I woulda gone mad!