What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Quarter Stats

greg jay

Juniors
George has evidently posted photos of his son and photos of himself and Tom when they were young. Tremendous!! WHO CARES!! This is EXACTLY why Souths will soon be last or near last. These Burgess Brothers care much more about this Social Media GARBAGE and building some sort of Socialite Image than being top grade rugby players. Imagine Ron Coote or Lurch O'Neill doing this?? I cannot. Those guys were FOOTBALL FIRST... Missus and Social events SECOND. Priorities are totally wrong. Why not show fans some photos of them PRACTISING BALL CONTROL AND BALL HANDLING??? I can tell all now: Troy Aikman Darren Woodson Michael Irvin Dak Prescott and Emmitt Smith would NEVER buy into this CRAP. They would focus entirely on their ON THE FIELD PERFORMANCES and DEFEATING OPPONENTS. Private life and comments by this or that Missus [who cares??] is kept to themselves. This is why Souths need to offload these guys. The longer they stay the worse it will get. Its like you do a Degree and you are NOT concerned with GRADES and PERFORMANCE. Just being in Social Media Garbage. It will NOT work.

greg jay

Juniors
Our centres defended OK last week, the game was lost up the middle after Sam went off.
Balderdash!! Reynolds and Jennings both blew certain TDs in the first 20 mins of that game that would have almost certainly sealed the deal. Blown that game wide open in our favour. Canterbury were doing NOTHING during that period. Nothing. Souths simply failed to finish them off. THEY STUFFED IT UP!!!

greg jay

Juniors
souths by 1 cody gets a field goal in golden point glory glory im dreaming r20 just like the dont knowers do feels great ....greg j says hunt and gray are not garbage your right greg bennett will lose sleep over these 2 fug me another dont knower....Shadow...
Hey Dude why dont you reveal your true nombre and reveal too who your "mate" is inside The Club??? Sam Burgess is extremely overrated [see British Rugby] and he has little skill or game changing ability [see British Rugby]. Witness too that the Team will soon be 12-20. Pathetic Football team Pathetic but there is always the Burgess Clan with their Missus their views and Social Media Garbage!!!

callmack1

Staff member
George has evidently posted photos of his son and photos of himself and Tom when they were young. Tremendous!! WHO CARES!! This is EXACTLY why Souths will soon be last or near last. These Burgess Brothers care much more about this Social Media GARBAGE and building some sort of Socialite Image than being top grade rugby players. Imagine Ron Coote or Lurch O'Neill doing this?? I cannot. Those guys were FOOTBALL FIRST... Missus and Social events SECOND. Priorities are totally wrong. Why not show fans some photos of them PRACTISING BALL CONTROL AND BALL HANDLING??? I can tell all now: Troy Aikman Darren Woodson Michael Irvin Dak Prescott and Emmitt Smith would NEVER buy into this CRAP. They would focus entirely on their ON THE FIELD PERFORMANCES and DEFEATING OPPONENTS. Private life and comments by this or that Missus [who cares??] is kept to themselves. This is why Souths need to offload these guys. The longer they stay the worse it will get. Its like you do a Degree and you are NOT concerned with GRADES and PERFORMANCE. Just being in Social Media Garbage. It will NOT work.
I'm not having a go mate but are you saying that footy is more important than family?

alien

Referee
I wouldn't really want to pay a middle forward more than that though Shadow. He made 200 metres from hit ups last night. He lead the team well.

southsport

First Grade
Balderdash!! Reynolds and Jennings both blew certain TDs in the first 20 mins of that game that would have almost certainly sealed the deal. Blown that game wide open in our favour. Canterbury were doing NOTHING during that period. Nothing. Souths simply failed to finish them off. THEY STUFFED IT UP!!!

Didn't you see Morris go right through the centre?