What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fittler - drunk, half naked - tries to enter wrong hotel room - Fines himself $10,000

Yawn.....

Although it would really piss me off to be woken up by some clown knocking on my door at 3 am

Can't help but wonder if this is a club leak designed to undermine Fittler and push him out.

Yawn.....

Although it would really piss me off to be woken up by some clown knocking on my door at 3 am

Can't help but wonder if this is a club leak designed to undermine Fittler and push him out.

The club hardly leaked it. The female occupant of the room rang the cops so a police report was filled in and the local papers got wind of it.

Quigs

Immortal
Narhhhhhhhhh Magnay wouldn't be interested in this one, unless Freddie was wearing his NRL merchandised Sharks boxers.

She is still too worried about the Sharks getting a $30,000 grand total out of $525,000 allegedly misappropriated by Reefy.

see http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/...efactor-charged/2009/06/19/1244918191788.html

If we have any stats men in this part of the LU forum could you do me a favour.

Go through the last 30 or so Magnay articles and just tell me how many of them involved the Sharks.

So Freddie got pissed. When will these Sharkies ever learn.

Cheers
Quigs

innsaneink

Referee
Poor sharkies

sharks10.jpg

Spike

First Grade
I'm sure Fittler has the full support of the Roosters board - yarda - yarda - yarda.......sacked

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Narhhhhhhhhh Magnay wouldn't be interested in this one, unless Freddie was wearing his NRL merchandised Sharks boxers.

She is still too worried about the Sharks getting a $30,000 grand total out of $525,000 allegedly misappropriated by Reefy.

see http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/...efactor-charged/2009/06/19/1244918191788.html

If we have any stats men in this part of the LU forum could you do me a favour.

Go through the last 30 or so Magnay articles and just tell me how many of them involved the Sharks.

So Freddie got pissed. When will these Sharkies ever learn.

Cheers
Quigs
poor reefy is still languishing in a gaol cell. seems there are no 'acceptable persons' out there to provide a surety for his release.

i have no problem with this at all, he had a few beers and forgot where his room was, so what...........but, and it is a huge but, fitler imposed an alchohol ban on any alchohol before a match and said the players can only have a drink on the day after a match.......a classic case of not leading by example

Latest posts