What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

SaintTPP

First Grade
i prefer blood and bandages, but i'll grab one of whatever we go with

Yeh I liked 1 and 4 most, but I like the V too! Like some others have said, any of them would look good and personally I think it will add to the look of the Army. Imagine the banners we already have plus some extra flags! Will look great. And also for those that dont sit in the army, they will look great too.

I am getting a sample sent to us just to see the quality and the colour! So hopefully its good and we can order it and have them by the Souths ANZ Game!

Steel Dragon

Bench
"DRAGON ARMY" written in white in the top of the left arm of the red V would be sweet - and would leave people plenty of room to customise as they see fit

dre

Juniors
i like option 3.. but option 1 would look best with the army all holding em up at oncee

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Mr. Macca.... can I put forward my opinon.

5530_112303484156_525314156_2397566_5098027_n.jpg

I would definitely buy that if it was available.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Mr. Macca.... can I put forward my opinon.

5530_112303484156_525314156_2397566_5098027_n.jpg

I would definitely buy that if it was available.

Looks good but we cant use that official emblem. Are you going to purchase option 3/4 coz we cant do everyone's flag idea's unfortunately.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Theres something not quite right with an Aussie team using the St George Cross. It's so synonomous with England.

WB2SOS is right - his design does look quite good, but perhaps for an English platoon of the Dragon Army.

St. Linnane

First Grade
TPP,

I will take one of each at $22. I can given Macca the money in Canberra on Saturday so he isn't out of pocket for them.

Like the idea of having Dragon Army on them already.

sting

Bench
Yeh I liked 1 and 4 most, but I like the V too! Like some others have said, any of them would look good and personally I think it will add to the look of the Army. Imagine the banners we already have plus some extra flags! Will look great. And also for those that dont sit in the army, they will look great too.

I am getting a sample sent to us just to see the quality and the colour! So hopefully its good and we can order it and have them by the Souths ANZ Game!

i like option 3.. but option 1 would look best with the army all holding em up at oncee

yeah that's why i liked it!

but yeah, as said above i'm happy to go with the flow!

I voted for the Croatia flag, pick of the bunch. I do love the Red V, but there are already Red V flags available for sale from the Dragons website, Rebel Sports, etc.

Would love one if/when they are available!

Last edited:

saint40

Juniors
im in for option 3.

Im having a graphic designer work on something to print on canvas, i will have it on show in the next couple of weeks

big pat

Coach
I voted for the Croatia flag, pick of the bunch. I do love the Red V, but there are already Red V flags available for sale from the Dragons website, Rebel Sports, etc.

Would love one if/when they are available!

then you will have people wanting the serbian flag, best to stick with the big red v, actually where is serb dragon haven't seen him for a while.

OurRedV

Juniors
He stopped posting cos everyone was giving him sh*t for all of his meaningless posts lol, unfortunately wb2sos hasn't followed suit.

big pat

Coach
He stopped posting cos everyone was giving him sh*t for all of his meaningless posts lol, unfortunately wb2sos hasn't followed suit.

what have you got against liam, a lot of people just like to have a bit of fun, these forums are not uni degrees, some times people just like to poke a bit of fun, most of us here are adults and we don't need to be put down on a public forum, maybe you could something to him on saturday night in canberra if it worries you so much.