What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flano Press conference

Generalzod

Immortal
Fancy saying what had the Sharks won since 2016, this is the same guy that left the club in shambles, if he only took ownership of his faults at Sharks instead of blaming other people, if You really want to know who was at fault at Cronulla you only have to look yourself in the mirror.

Fancy saying what had the Sharks won since 2016, this is the same guy that left the club in shambles, if he only took ownership of his faults at Sharks instead of blaming other people, if You really want to know who was at fault at Cronulla you only have to look yourself in the mirror.
It's also a weird thing to bring up in the aftermath of conceding 60 points.

56to66

Juniors
Never did he leave the club in Shamble, even my die hard sharks colleagues, believed he created strong juniors pathways, they made semi's even with J Morris, Fitzgibbon has walk straight into a strong club, Sharks are alway making finals footy no problems.On the other hand it's St George still trying to shake off the Addiction to being a loser club, like a herion addict in rehab.
It will take another year under Flanno's guidance to help improve this situation, but as the Roosters showed, he needs another to big time forward and a couple of tall backs.

be55

Juniors
I'm not one of these Flanagan "haters," but that press conference yesterday was an absolute train wreck. You're the coach of a team that's just had 60 put on you in what was a completely pathetic defensive display, and you think it's a good time to throw shade at the Sharks and what they are doing. You think it's a good time to tell everyone how you circled the Sharks game at the start of the year and then go on later in the interview to say that you've "moved on" and "it's not about me." Well, clearly, you haven't, and you're making it by your comments.

You think he would have learned that some things are better kept "in-house" after he decided to plaster our recruitment targets all over the media, just to have them choose to sign elsewhere, leaving us looking like a place that can't get things done.

Please, Shane, shut your mouth, worry about our backyard, and stop behaving like you're still part of the media.

It was embarrassing and made him look delusional.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I'm not one of these Flanagan "haters," but that press conference yesterday was an absolute train wreck. You're the coach of a team that's just had 60 put on you in what was a completely pathetic defensive display, and you think it's a good time to throw shade at the Sharks and what they are doing. You think it's a good time to tell everyone how you circled the Sharks game at the start of the year and then go on later in the interview to say that you've "moved on" and "it's not about me." Well, clearly, you haven't, and you're making it by your comments.

You think he would have learned that some things are better kept "in-house" after he decided to plaster our recruitment targets all over the media, just to have them choose to sign elsewhere, leaving us looking like a place that can't get things done.

Please, Shane, shut your mouth, worry about our backyard, and stop behaving like you're still part of the media.

It was embarrassing and made him look delusional.
Great post, well said.