What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Club Members ?

are you a member of the Sharks FOOTBALL club ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam Shark

Juniors
Yes - I've put my answer in the poll. It would be interesting if we can use coordinated fan-power to implement changes at the club. Good poll, Beeker.

ali

Bench
Yes, member of both. Though I don't think I've quite served my 3 years for football club voting purposes.

bluemazda

Juniors
me leagues club member 20 years signed up on my 21st birhday never forget i,m 40 now.. and football club member 1 year... i am a gold life member of the league club.

bluemazda

Juniors
need to vote never bothered voting before now the members know who is in and out or should be next votes i,ll be giving my votes in

Frenzy.

Immortal
bluemazda said:
need to vote never bothered voting before now the members know who is in and out or should be next votes i,ll be giving my votes in

uuummmmmmmm

WHAT????????

jc155776

Coach
No. But I am thinking about joining. Only problem is it seems a waste living here in Townsville. But I want to be part of the club as much as I can. What does it cost and what do i Get?

jc155776

Coach
Its a bit horsesh*t that I cant be a football club member without being a normal clun member. I dont want to pay for the discounted bevareges and all that stuff living 3000km away.

I just want to be able to vote and have some say in the club I support and spend money to travel to when I can.

spider

Coach
jc155776 said:
I just want to be able to vote and have some say in the club I support and spend money to travel to when I can.

JC - check out the Sticky on this topic