What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Insomniacs Foundation of Australia

Tom Shines

First Grade
This thread is dedicated to those of us who will spend the next month in a constant state of tiredness as we attempt to view as many games as possible.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a downloadable banner to show your commitment.

Come on Straya!

Macca_

Coach
I'm ready :D

Just like a weekend with late night EPL games. Only we gotta go all week. Bring it on!

domdom

Juniors
how good was the WC2002? matches during the day! first time i heard my mates in europe moan about having to get up at 3am to watch a game.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Get a digital recorder. Luckily I'm on uni holidays most of the time, so will watch the big matches live, and record all the others and watch them the preceding day. Either that or will stay up or night and sleep during the day, oh the choices!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm changing my availability for work (thank God for being a casual) so I never have a shift starting before 1pm :lol:

domdom

Juniors
this is the busiest time of year for my work, so i'm going to be in a world of pain, as i know where my priority will be (cup!).

oh well, sleep is overrated anyway

Tom Shines

First Grade
Here it is folks.
fifa.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had a moment of sheer panic last night when I looked at the clock, saw it was 12.30, and assumed I'd missed the Australia vs. Netherlands friendly.

Weekends completely throw out my ability to grasp what day it is.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
i will join ur crew, but i dont think i will b able 2 watch a heap of matches coz of the school certifcate. :x but i will get a couple of tapes and put them on long play :D

SP

Bench
count me in too. will watch every game i can watch, most likely every aust and England match, plus a few others too. ahh stuff it ill watch em all :lol:

Macca_

Coach
I was thinking I'd watch the 11pm game then go to bed. Tape the other 2.

Then watch the other 2 before the 11pm game the next night.

Worst thing about that is, that it is to hard to avoid the scores during the day. I'm one of those people who like to watch things without knowing the result. Especially as I'll have money on riding on plenty of different things in the WC.