What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Football Rivalries'

Knightmare

Coach
I bought this DVD the other month, it has 16 of the (debatably) biggest rivalries in world football. Have to say, having watched all 8 episodes, the most hardcore match-ups would have to be:

Fenerbache vs Galatassaray
Roma vs Lazio
Boca Juniors vs River Plate

Anyone else got this DVD/ seen it? Thoughts?

Mong

Post Whore
Have seen it on ESPN... Some full on scenes of violence and stadium trashing.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Manchester United v Liverpool, no wait, they're sh*t now... um v Arsenal... no wait, v Chelsea! That's right Chelsea are our biggest rival.

As long as Rag fans think that, Poor Likkle Citeh will keep pulling their pants down on Derby Day.

Where was Central Coast v Newcastle Jets?

Knightmare

Coach
Friday nights' crowd was lower all round I noticed, looking at the telly. Apparently it was s**t cold down there, plus being a Friday night game I imagine there were a number of people who couldn't make it in time due to work commitments.

If an A-League rivalry was going to feature on the DVD it would be Sydney/ Melbourne.

Knightmare

Coach
Celtic- Rangers actually didn't appear as violent as I thought it would, not compared to the ones I listed anyway. I must say, I was surprised Chelsea or West Ham didn't feature at all.

Mong

Post Whore
Leeds V Tranmere

The third division is a passionate division..

:lol::lol:

some of the rivalries being mentioned here are ludicrous, as if some of these rivalries mentioned would be put on a dvd of best rivalries.

Bumble

First Grade
some of the rivalries being mentioned here are ludicrous, as if some of these rivalries mentioned would be put on a dvd of best rivalries.

I know - the Arsenlol drones are aiming to win every single pissing contest on this forum, even this...Arsenal and Spurs compared to the Old Firm, Boca/River, Real/Barca...absolutely f*cking laughable

Mong contributing absolutely nothing to thread as usual so that's not surprising

and NP hiding from further embarassment by ignoring the posts laughing at his despite obviously coming reading them

Situation normal then

Latest posts