What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Football Rivalries'

Mong

Post Whore
Mong contributing absolutely nothing to thread as usual so that's not surprising

and NP hiding from further embarassment by ignoring the posts laughing at his despite obviously coming reading them

Situation normal then

:lol:

Have a laugh Bumble, it's just a joke..

Glenn

First Grade
Friday nights' crowd was lower all round I noticed, looking at the telly. Apparently it was s**t cold down there, plus being a Friday night game I imagine there were a number of people who couldn't make it in time due to work commitments.

If an A-League rivalry was going to feature on the DVD it would be Sydney/ Melbourne.

Having work commitments is a foreign concept to Jests supporters, so not suprising they are unable to grasp this. :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
I hope he had a laugh if he watched England this morning.

I thought Harry Redknapp's head was going to explode in the post match discussion :lol:

The midfield passed the ball around very well - Gerrard needs to stop looking for the hollywood option though. Beckham was dreadful, needs more Ashley Young.

And Mong will agree here, Robert Green MUST be England's number one.

Also, we need Michael Owen to be back to form. At least he as positional sense.

I bought this DVD the other month, it has 16 of the (debatably) biggest rivalries in world football. Have to say, having watched all 8 episodes, the most hardcore match-ups would have to be:

Fenerbache vs Galatassaray
Roma vs Lazio
Boca Juniors vs River Plate

Anyone else got this DVD/ seen it? Thoughts?

I have the DVD and I think your assessment is pretty spot on.

Tom Shines

First Grade
The midfield passed the ball around very well - Gerrard needs to stop looking for the hollywood option though. Beckham was dreadful, needs more Ashley Young.

Also, we need Michael Owen to be back to form. At least he as positional sense.

Joe Hart.

Dragooner

Bench
-------------Green--------------
-Richards-Ferdinand-Terry-A Cole-
---------Barry-Hargreaves-------
-Young-----Gerrard-------J Cole-
-------------Owen--------------

Even if you played Bentley on the right and Young on the left...

Beckham is a waste of space and I may be fishing a bit here but Lampard AND Gerrard just isn't working out.

Mong

Post Whore

That's been clear for a long time.. I am not a fan of England so if they feel the need to f*ck things up before they even get on the pitch then so be it...

Dragooner

Bench
Englands no. 6.

1.David James
2.Joe Hart
3.Scott Carson
4.Paul Robinson
5.Ben Foster
6.Robert Green

but it should be...

1.Robert Green
2.David James