What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Quiz

Anonymous

Juniors
My sincere apologies...blame it on the kids in cyberland. :)

No its not Terry Hill but I'll give a hint.

The player has his name in the nick.... that should be a gimme now.

Anonymous

Juniors
Justme said:
Surely not S Edge, was he a sledger??
Steve Edge is correct.
I got an email the other day from Tony Quirk who helped me out with some trivia on the 1977 grand final draw. Tony attempted the field goal that bounced off the posts and then went into the arms of Steve Edge who was offside as he ran across the tryline.
He referred to Steve Edge as being 'Sledge'. I recalled this from years ago as well.

Enough of the droppings... ;-) over to you, justme. 8)

Justme

Juniors
Thanks for that Willow, must be just a play on his name I spose.

Who has scored the most points on a Kangaroo tour and how many did he score?

Anonymous

Juniors
I believe it was Dave Brown.... in the 30s.
Amount of points? Some where in the mid-200s. I'll say 255
???

Justme

Juniors
Willow said:
I believe it was Dave Brown.... in the 30s.
Amount of points? Some where in the mid-200s. I'll say 255
???

Damn, your good Willow. Yes it was Dave Brown but it was 285 points on the 1933-34 Kangaroo Tour from 19 tries and 114 goals.

Over to you Einstein :D

Anonymous

Juniors
LOL. The only reason I knew was because I did something on the player who scored the second most points on a Kangaroo tour. He actually had a higher match average than Brown and not as many games. Brown's record would have been broken if there had been the same amount of tour matches

So here's the question...

Who scored the second most points on a Kangaroo tour?

Tigertread

Juniors
Who am I?
I represented Australia in 1971, Qld 1971-74. I played for Brothers in Brisbane, Toowoomba Q, Warwick Q and Huddesfield England. I played wing and fullback.

Latest posts