What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For a laugh and Merry Christmas

fizman

Bench
Dear Friends,
I hope you ALL have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I look forward to sharing the new and exciting season that waits ahead for the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks family, the best family there is!!!

For my final post of the year, I would like to finish off with a good laugh. Here is the link and be sure to turn your speakers up!!!!

http://www.teklock.com/mike/chowmein.swf

Jimbo

Immortal
That's a damn lie. In fact I've got doubts about who his brother's team really is...

chileman

Coach
You can't talk Jimbo, I've been told by a very good source you only wear maroon and white socks. :p Now strikeforce.....am I suppose to guess who you are :?:

fizman

Bench
Dear oh dear oh dear!!! Looks like we have another FRUITLOOP talking to himself. What a wonderful invention this ip address button is.

Thanks Jimbo and good work Mate. The only thing I will say on this topic is Round 3 ;-)

Jimbo

Immortal
Maroon and white socks? Might come in handy for greasing the chain on my bike I guess...

chileman

Coach
fizman, guess what.....you are wrong :D Although the ip is the same, you'll never guess who it is! :p