What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Fun....Your Top 8?

ouryears

Bench
Guys, I am interested to know your inner thoughts where this topsy turvy season will end. I know it's only April but I know you all have your own thoughts what teams are fake and what teams are real.

Fire away.
Mine are (in order)

STORM
PANTHERS
WARRIORS
RABBITS

RORTERS
DRAGONS
TIGERS
BRONCOS

As to your 8
I could see the Tigers, Panthers, Warriors falling into a hole at some stage this season and we are left with a top four of Storm, Roosters, a resurgent Nth Qld and Broncos.
As per usual.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong though.

Crush

Coach
My opinion -
Teams that will definitely be there
Roosters
Storm
Teams that will probably be there
Panthers
Dragons
Warriors
Broncos
Nth Qld
Sharks
Souths
Teams that will not be there
Knights
Raiders

hewi

Bench
My opinion -
Teams that will definitely be there
Roosters
Storm
Teams that will probably be there
Panthers
Dragons
Warriors
Broncos
Nth Qld
Sharks
Souths
Teams that will not be there
Knights
Raiders

What about the Bullgrubs, surely they won’t be there.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Don't let the table fool you, some teams that have had ordinary starts WILL be there towards the end.

These include Melbourne, Chooks, Cronulla and North Queensland.

So, that's four already.

The Warriors will also be there, however I doubt it will retain the consistency needed to remain in the top four over a long season.

Five.....three spots left.

As much as we all hate the arrogant pricks (known as Brisbane), it will quality in either seventh or eighth place - Lachlan Murdoch won't have it any other way.

Two spots left.

Either Penrith or Wests Tigers will jag a spot, but are only making up the numbers.

The last position? Hopefully the Dragons but as I said elsewhere - and was ridiculed for it - the season has just begun. Results over the next fortnight will be crucial.

Crush

Coach
Don't let the table fool you, some teams that have had ordinary starts WILL be there towards the end.

These include Melbourne, Chooks, Cronulla and North Queensland.

So, that's four already.

The Warriors will also be there, however I doubt it will retain the consistency needed to remain in the top four over a long season.

Five.....three spots left.

As much as we all hate the arrogant pricks (known as Brisbane), it will quality in either seventh or eighth place - Lachlan Murdoch won't have it any other way.

Two spots left.

Either Penrith or Wests Tigers will jag a spot, but are only making up the numbers.

The last position? Hopefully the Dragons but as I said elsewhere - and was ridiculed for it - the season has just begun. Results over the next fortnight will be crucial.
Not so sure about cronulla being a certainty.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
At this point and its only April i think there are 7 teams that can't make the top 8:
Eels - starting too far behind. Forward pack like jelly
Raiders - too inconsistant. Poorly coached
Knights - Now they have lost Pearce they have no direction
Manly - too many internal issues
Titans - may suprise a few teams but not this year
Dogs - just no
Broncos - no halves and no forwards so no

Cows and Sharks to fight out for the 8th cant make it spot.

Drag Queen

Bench
At this point and its only April i think there are 7 teams that can't make the top 8:
Eels - starting too far behind. Forward pack like jelly
Raiders - too inconsistant. Poorly coached
Knights - Now they have lost Pearce they have no direction
Manly - too many internal issues
Titans - may suprise a few teams but not this year
Dogs - just no
Broncos - no halves and no forwards so no

Cows and Sharks to fight out for the 8th cant make it spot.
I recall a similar group to last year's finals DS. Cows went from zero to hero.

Latest posts