What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forget the dragons, the storm are the benchmark

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Based on that win over the broncos, you guys are the major theat for the title, i think it was one of the best performances i've seen you guy's play for long time, and i've seen every game of league for the past 3 years, bellyache, even though he might be a nutter, the guys a great coach (and in the coach's box, a colorful character of the game)

Noa

First Grade
Dragons are still the team to beat, which will make it all the more sweeter........and f**k off Neven you c**k muncher.

StormChaser

First Grade
Cannot wait to play St Merge. I get heart palpitations every time I think about it. SMACK down baby!!!

LESStar58

Referee
Storm Vs Saints in round 24 will be the game of the season and (as my sig states) will be the grand final preview....

Storm are the team to beat they have to make up for the years they cheated to give the fans back what they lost.

I got nothing against storm fans in general just a shame you had some really dirty bastards running the club whoes dishonesty cost the club alot of credibility.

Latest posts