What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 5's

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
no - sob sob - I probably won';t get my pwers back - I had too much kryptonite (if it's spelt that way)

Mate, I think you were incapacitated by others love of the green stuff (I can't spell it either). But a Captain without any form of power..... :shock: We'll just have to rely on Eva. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheEye

Juniors
Finally found my way here.... had problems registering.

Ozzie.... notice you still had me down to confirm... I pm'd you at the Wall but you may not have got it.

Basically I have decided to pull the pin... have pretty well lost interest with all the changes... not to mention a bit peeved with Dunny for disappearing after all his promises to everyone (and yes I know he had some family issues but there was never any explanation.... just a disappearing act).

Anyway good luck if it gets back up and running.... I'll be keeping an eye out here to see how you go.

I totally hear where your coming from my friend, it's been difficult and only for my competitive nature [or obsessive compulsive :lol: ] have I managed to stick with it at times.

We will miss your articles Amigo, and while you may not be posting you are and always will be part of the team. Stick around on this forum though, as I can sense we are in for a pretty fun time.

TheEye

Juniors
Helen of Troy said:
while you may not be posting you are and always will be part of the team.

I'll cheer fom the sidelines
cheerleader.gif

The Backpacker

Juniors
TheEye said:
Basically I have decided to pull the pin... have pretty well lost interest with all the changes... not to mention a bit peeved with Dunny for disappearing after all his promises to everyone (and yes I know he had some family issues but there was never any explanation.... just a disappearing act).

Anyway good luck if it gets back up and running.... I'll be keeping an eye out here to see how you go.

Its a shame that all this has happened and we're now losing quality writers like our 'visionary' hooker.

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie, a long, long time ago, in a far off forum, I sent you an article and asked for an opinion, never to hear it spoken of again. Is that because...

1) It was so sh!t, you thought you'd spare my feelings :lol:

2) You were so stunned by my writing ability, you're still trying to think up a superlative that will cover my geniusness :roll:

3) You totally forgot about it :shock:

A simple answer of 1, 2 or 3 will suffice ;-)

sideshowbob

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: except he wasn't trying to spare feelings, just let you know it was the biggest piece of crap ever written.

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
ozzie, a long, long time ago, in a far off forum, I sent you an article and asked for an opinion, never to hear it spoken of again. Is that because...

1) It was so sh!t, you thought you'd spare my feelings :lol:

2) You were so stunned by my writing ability, you're still trying to think up a superlative that will cover my geniusness :roll:

3) You totally forgot about it :shock:

A simple answer of 1, 2 or 3 will suffice ;-)

3 I think

ozzie

Bench
it probably was - was it the one about the BD'? I can recall giving you advice on that one - but then again you posted that one.

No to be honest with all that has been going on I can't recall it - slap me silly...you normally do

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
it probably was - was it the one about the BD'? I can recall giving you advice on that one - but then again you posted that one.

No to be honest with all that has been going on I can't recall it - slap me silly...you normally do

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't remember getting any advice on the BD one. Geeze, a combined doddery memory score of 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slap you silly. Never. I'll leave that for Prisilla. ;-) Never mind, I have a few other semi started articles. Its all good.

Latest posts