What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7s (cricket)

Jesbass

First Grade
you might want to check with jesbass there griffo

he's pretty keen on the F7s concept and I'm pretty sure his brain encompasses cricket. give him a go

My brain doesn't encompass cricket in a positive manner - not tests, anyway. I love 20/20 and I tolerate one dayers. I'm directing my writing efforts elsewhere for the time being, though, and the teams look even at the moment.

Jesbass

First Grade
Whos in we need max 14 players

teams IMO should be international based

to go with the flavor of this season

I reckon Australia v New Zealand

any objections

Griffo346
Bumble
Madunit
NKA
Lockyno1
DragonPunk
Byrne_rovelli_fan82
Mr Angry
Mr F
Red Bear

8 players guys
1 umpire - MKEB
keep them coming guys

Hey griff, somehow I missed this excitement. Keep me in the loop - I'm not up to writing about the gentleman's game, but I'll keep track of it from a stats point of view. If this goes to plan, will it be the first match to go ahead? Or have their been others?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we had one a few years back but struggled to get proper numbers,

Timbo was a lousy skipper

Jesbass

First Grade
Guys, is this still planned to go ahead? I'm still happy to help in whatever way if you still want to proceed.

Jesbass

First Grade
Great stuff, Twizzle.

Tell you what - I still don't expect to be able to write, but if someone else has to back out or anything, you guys can consider me a reserve.

Also, you could try sportsthought - I don't know if he's tired out from writing just yet, but I do know that he's a mad cricket fan! :thumn

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to find a link to our previous attempt, but couldn't

it was about 2 or 3 years back

Latest posts