What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forums Congratulations!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I just wanted to say a quick Congrats to Penelope for winning the Peoples Choice Award for Post of the Year with that great Fitzy Article......also a big Congrats to Ozzie for being a great runner up.

Also well done to all my Team mates for winning the Most Improved Forums Team of the Year as voted by peers.....well done everyone...its been a pleasure.

It will be interesting to see if we get any other awards come Saturday night...

Seriously, did I win?

OMG..

I haven't seen the thread yet, so I'm not sure how much the team won by to get the most improved award, but I can only say that it is a real honour to win against such amazing competion.

I am not trying to be selective here, as I thought every team was sensational, but I honestly thought that both Souths and Penrith were well and truly in the running for this.

As Jeff Fenech said, I love you'se all !!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Seriously, did I win?

OMG..

I haven't seen the thread yet, so I'm not sure how much the team won by to get the most improved award, but I can only say that it is a real honour to win against such amazing competion.

I am not trying to be selective here, as I thought every team was sensational, but I honestly thought that both Souths and Penrith were well and truly in the running for this.

As Jeff Fenech said, I love you'se all !!

Gee Pen you worried me for a minute ;-) I had to go and check again...and yes its true.

Well Done :D