What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found Dugans Replacement - The Man!!

SBD82

Coach
This is huge! God I hope it's true.

Bringing someone of Mundine's skill and ability to the club would be massive for us. I'd love to see him in the red v again.

And the culture he would bring to the club would be amazing. Our young players coming through the grades would have an icon to look up to.

And that's not even mentioning the goodwill that a player like Mundine would bring from the community. We would start pulling lost fans back to the game, and the corporate sector would be lining up to throw TPAs at the club.

Can't see a downside tbh. Sign him up!!

ALSGI

Bench

Bringing someone of Mundine's skill and ability to the club would be massive for us. I'd love to see him in the red v again.

And the culture he would bring to the club would be amazing. Our young players coming through the grades would have an icon to look up to.

And that's not even mentioning the goodwill that a player like Mundine would bring from the community. We would start pulling lost fans back to the game, and the corporate sector would be lining up to throw TPAs at the club.

Agree mate, I would travel to watch his first game back, Auckland or f**king Antarctica, as many thousands would, it'd be a sell out !
Love his picture on my wall where he's KO'd in the boxing ring so much that I want to see it happen again live. Can JDB or Sims get penalised for a high tackle on their own player? That would be another record for the Man.

The Doc

Juniors
I thought he wanted to play for Souths to represent the Aboriginal community in Redfern or something like that?
I ran into Mundine while working security at the Koori knockouts in January this year.
He is idolised by the youth... he gives back so much to his people that goes un noticed.
I approached him and had a chat.
I told him his days in the red V where highlight years for me as a fan.
I asked him about all this talk associating him with the rabbitohs etc...
His reply blew me away, he simply said "Dragons for life baby".
He actually said he wants to return to the dragons and blitz it... i took it as typical mundine hype.
He is actually an awesome guy away from the camera.

St Georgio

Juniors
I ran into Mundine while working security at the Koori knockouts in January this year.
He is idolised by the youth... he gives back so much to his people that goes un noticed.
I approached him and had a chat.
I told him his days in the red V where highlight years for me as a fan.
I asked him about all this talk associating him with the rabbitohs etc...
His reply blew me away, he simply said "Dragons for life baby".
He actually said he wants to return to the dragons and blitz it... i took it as typical mundine hype.
He is actually an awesome guy away from the camera.
Yes many say he is a good bloke away from the camera, I believe he has achieved quite a lot as a boxer/RL player by his hyper talk, but his recent and successive losses in the ring is proof that he cannot match with the young guns any longer, he has no chance of playing top footy in the NRL.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Are you serious?
Goodwill? More like a good waank!

This is the guy who said there was nothing wrong with flying the planes into the building, 911.
This is the guy who says ( only recently ) .... its ok the hit women.
For a team sport, he is the last thing any team would want.
He'd poison our club.
A more self-centred idiot you won't find.
Rant over!