What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frédéric Michalak former french RU international with the Roosters coaching staf ...

astreizix

Juniors
Who knows his role ?

NRL - Frédéric Michalak donne un coup de main aux Sydney Roosters - Rugby à XIII - Treize Mondial

NRL - Frédéric Michalak : "Trent Robinson a énormément de hauteur dans sa façon de manager" - Rugby à XIII - Treize Mondial

Treiziste Diary: Tackling a cross-code blindspot – TotalRL.com | Rugby League Express | Rugby League World

Frédéric Michalak is, no less, the best kicker ever of the France national rugby union team, the leading Test point scorer of the “Bleus”. His career is remarkable: not only did he play in France, winning many trophies, but he also played in South Africa, winning three Currie Cups. He’s presently a manager of the Blagnac rugby club (a club close to Toulouse, who shared their stadium with Toulouse Olympique XIII until last season).

Definitively a great name of French rugby even if you’re not fond of union.

This week, we learned that he would give a hand to the Sydney Roosters. One of the greatest Rugby League clubs in Australia. For treizistes, it was only half a surprise. He visited the Roosters and even the Brisbane Broncos in 2019. Interestingly, Michalak has a cousin playing league in France: Jonathan who plays for Toulouse Olympique. A 1m 80 and 103 kg prop. So, Rugby League is no terra incognita for the Michalak family.

Which also illustrates that, in France at least, one can play both codes in the same family.

Michalak suggested on his LinkedIn account (quite an unusual media to announce such a great news) he would be some kind of consultant for the Sydneysiders. Promising the public, he would post some videos about his activities there. Good for him and good for us as well!

On the left behind
dsc01166.jpg

I do not know his role, but I do know that Robbo well and truly knows what he is doing. I presume that we still have Michael Cheika on the books, and I think that has proved to be worthwhile. I have upmost confidence in our coaching staff and administration. Easts to win!

Thank you for that @Captain Apollo. Gee we are on top of things and know what we are doing. We are ahead of our time, and always seem to be two steps ahead with everything when it comes to planning and finding that winning edge. As a club, we are state of the art and pure class. It is fantastic. Easts to win!