What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRANCE - SAMOA. Federation Shield

astreizix

Juniors
Some pics from France vs Samoa (sunday 29.10.2006)

francesamoa291006001mp3.jpg

francesamoa291006002ab4.jpg

francesamoa291006003vs9.jpg

francesamoa291006004ln9.jpg

Samoan team

francesamoa291006005qj5.jpg

French team

langpark

First Grade
Great pics guys! Thanks! What is that venue? and where is the Tonga match being played?

cheers

Corbin

Juniors
wow incredible pictures, who that samoan guy with the big fuzzy hair!

What stadium was it?

astreizix

Juniors
Thanks ;-) .

For the game against Samoa the venue is "Bendichou Stadium" in Colomiers, town near from Toulouse. and the game against Tonga will be played in "Pierre ANTOINE Stadium" in Castres, another town of the "Midi-Pyrénées" area.

Both are R.U. stadium where France never played before and are attempt from the french federation to go out of the french R.L. heartland.

langpark

First Grade
Good move by the French then. I hope they get a decent crowd in Castres, the one in those pics look good. Are you going to the Castres game? (take pics if you are! :D )

BatiFan

Juniors
Corbin - there are an number of guys on the Samoan team with "big fuzzy hair" but the number 2 in the picture is Malofou Solomona. He is a cousin I believe of David Solomona and is on contract with the Warriors.

roopy

Referee
Thanks for the pics.
I never thought we would get pics from this game on the forum.
Can I use a few of your pics for another thread I am going to start on NRL players in their national team jerseys (the ones with George Carmont in them)?

astreizix

Juniors
roopy said:
Can I use a few of your pics for another thread I am going to start on NRL players in their national team jerseys (the ones with George Carmont in them)?

No problem.;-)

greeneyed

First Grade
It is brilliant effort from French Rugby League Football. Great stuff to see all this international football going on at the moment. I would just love to be there at some of these games... Colomiers.... Dublin for Ireland and Lebanon.... It is like seeing the kindling of a great fire... a fire of rugby league over the world.

Latest posts