What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Francis Molo

dragon thomo

Juniors
I put the blame on the management. They have created this problem for not stamping the shit out from day one. Anyone with misdemeanors in regards to illegal behaviour rip up their contracts regardless of who they are.
If that means half the team then so be it.
Now is the time for a clean out.

Maximus

Coach
The board needs to be investigated and sacked by the NRL the people at the top need to be held responsible for constantly bringing the game into disrepute it's obvious the culture sucks and no one at the club has any respect for anyone or anything.

I put the blame on the management. They have created this problem for not stamping the shit out from day one. Anyone with misdemeanors in regards to illegal behaviour rip up their contracts regardless of who they are.

Ah yes because the board and management is responsible for him getting drunk and intimidating his partner.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Ridiculous!

clearly things are indeed out of control.

new coach next year, hire in next weeks so he can make decisions about the squad. Maybe new football manager as well. During this year, new team should evaluate who is to stay and go.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Yep. Zero tolerance, and make sure they enforce it. Only way to stamp out this crap.

RedVDave

First Grade
Ah yes because the board and management is responsible for him getting drunk and intimidating his partner.
Yes they are it doesn't take a genius to work out there's a serious culture problem at our club these statements have been appearing fortnightly for what seems like forever they are obviously not educating our players or forcing enough discipline when was the last time we sacked a player or even dropped them to reserve grade? These problems keep on happening yes Molo is obviously in the wrong but almost every single one of our players has been in the news for the wrong reasons that is why our culture most be fixed and it has to start with the board or this misery will keep on happening ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!

Belta

Juniors
I agree Maximus.
I fully get all of the posters reactions, its very bad on many levels. It’s another black mark, on an already atrocious series of poor behaviour displayed by these players BUT I simply just don’t get blaming a work place for the behaviours of adults in their homes.

I would like to know ALL THE FACTS before throwing the toys out of the cot. No two incidents have the same facts, there is always very different circumstances surrounding the facts of each individual case, and that’s very important when making judgment Unfortunately I guess we won’t know that until it is published. I guess that’s after his sentence.?

loulash

Juniors
Meanwhile good old Lattrell and Jack will have a 3 day hearing re their actions but guess what it won't get dealt with until after the season is done and dusted.
They sad a small scuffle amongst each other. They didn’t stalk/intimidate woman, big difference mate.

Old Timer

Coach
They sad a small scuffle amongst each other. They didn’t stalk/intimidate woman, big difference mate.
Calm down you are misinterpreting my post.

The point I'm making is if the case of Lattrell and Jack is so minor then why does it need 3 days in court and why will it be heard after the season is over?

3 day trial sounds a bit more than just a bit of a scuffle.

Smells abit like May being able to play in the GF and serve his penalty in another season altogether.

The NRL is full of arbitrary rulings and decisions.

blacksafake

First Grade
WTF Is wrong with these guys & club.
This has gone on for way too long & a line needs to be drawn in the sand.
Now the club has known about this for what two months or so & probably didn’t inform the NRL or else he’d likely would have been stood down. He’s pleaded guilty so the club should sack him before the NRL decides to stand him down & further throw our cap out of sync.

Why would any decent player or coach want anything to do with us.

Phantom V

Juniors
I’d like to say I don’t believe it but nothing surprises me anymore with this club. Instead of getting news of a marquee signing we get this sort of crap fed to us more often than not. Ive always been a diehard fan but geez it’s tough going these days. No excuses for this kind of behaviour. Close the door on your way out!!

mattchuot

Juniors
Surely they have to sack him right? He has pleaded guilty so there’s no disputing it like in Amone’s case.

If the club wants to keep what little creditability they have left they need to cut him loose and show everyone they mean business. Otherwise, if they give him a pass I can guarantee that no sponsor will want to touch the club with a 10ft pole.

In the space of a few months, we have become the most toxic brand in not only the NRL but Australia. That should surely get the attention of the board and administration… when it starts hurting their pockets.