What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Francis

Anonymous

Juniors
Stand behind the guy with the ball

BEHIND HIM

How can the man himself, the players inside him, and the entire coaching staff not have picked up on this very specific problem? Francis spent the whole game today standing in front of his centre. And did you see when Webb made the break?? Meli ran 50 metres with Webb STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM!

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Yeah I noticed that, I remember yelling at the T.V

"GET BEHIND HIM!"

I'm even sure he got a pass and he was standing infront.

Sure, it didn't cost us today, but it certainly would in future games.

nibbs

Bench
word. he always catches the ball from a standing start, but then again most of the warriors do.

at least 3 times meli raced out of the line trying to land a big hit, and 3 times he farked up. he was even worse than toopi today.

AliN

Live Update Team
I wonder how many people actually yelled that out, I know we all did here..

Anonymous

Juniors
He has been doing the same thing his entire career, you could swear that it is deliberate or some sort of plan.

JJ

Immortal
Thierry Henry said:
He has been doing the same thing his entire career, you could swear that it is deliberate or some sort of plan.

Must be deliberate, no other explanation, surely??

Not the smartest plan in the world, ranks right up there with Chris Cairns deciding that most great batsmen were short (not correct), therefore he should splay his legs uncomfortably to reduce his height to theirs.