What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank Prichard

The Colonel

Immortal
I have heard that he has been talking to another NRL club and I have also heard on 2KY that the Eels have signed one of your lower grade players.

I was wondering if it might have been Frank? :?:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Colonel Eel said:
I have heard that he has been talking to another NRL club and I have also heard on 2KY that the Eels have signed one of your lower grade players.

I was wondering if it might have been Frank? :?:

A st clair junior if im not mistaken, if you signed him, he would be a handy signing, IMO he and Turner are the panthers best in PL

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
He has one year left of his contract at Penrith according to the Media Manager Rob Weaver. So he will be a Panther atleast until the end of the 2004 season.

AdamH

Juniors
There's a lot of potential in him. If we are to keep him, which I don't think we will, we need to put him in firsts. With Ward retiring (I think) and Satts leaving there is a bench position available and it's got to be his!

Fibroman

First Grade
Pritchard might find himself in the same position as blokes like Turner and Reynolds and co. He's got Puletua, Galavao, Waterhouse, Swain and Rodney in front of him, plus a host of other young guys looking for a start in the back row of the scrum. He might have to go elsewhere to get a start in first grade. :cry:

Latest posts