What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRC: Final Round

The last round of the FRC basically has 2 semi-finals and a dead rubber.

QLD 21
VIC 21
TAS 20
WA 18
NSW 17
SA 17

QLD vs VIC - winner to finish top and host FRC final
WA vs TAS - winner to finish second and make final
SA vs NSW - dead rubber, unless WA def TAS and the winner of this game chases the score inside 25 overs.

Evenflow

Bench
The Vics have posted a very competitive score of 325 for the Bulls to chase with Hodge making 136 no and surpassing Jimmy Maher's record in runs made. Love him or hate him, how that bloke didn't play more game for Australia in any form of the game is an absolute joke. Yet another example of how pathetic our selectors are.

beads6

First Grade
Bulls lost 3 wickes in 5 balls. The Chris Lynn smokes a 6 and a 4 off his first 2 balls.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
6 wickets for f**k all, Bulls we going great guns, as i type gramps belted for another 6.

beads6

First Grade
26 off 18 balls needed by the blues. Simpson will have to do it on his own though. He just hit Mcgain for 3 sixes in a row

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ronny with a wicket maiden, Simpson good luck son. Edit Simpson out Bull had it and threw it away. Hartley used up 100 balls didn't help either.

beads6

First Grade
Bloody Victorians!! Good effort from the Bulls but yes I agree should not have opened with hartley I think Simpson should be opening TBH

Evenflow

Bench
What a great run chase from the Bulls and really in the position they got themselves in with 2 wickets down they really should've won. Tassie have being going great guns but with the Vics playing at home i think it'll be yet another title for them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agreed Beads, Simpson should have opened. They should have treated the chase like a 20/20 game. And he did great up the order in them.

What a great run chase from the Bulls and really in the position they got themselves in with 2 wickets down they really should've won. Tassie have being going great guns but with the Vics playing at home i think it'll be yet another title for them.

If only it was that simple. We have lost the last 3 FRC finals in a row.

Birt will be a big loss for Tassie though, hopefully the Vics can get Quiney back. I think McGain will hold his spot as he usually does well against Tassie and the Gabba pitch tonight was always going to be hard work, especially against set big hitting lefties.

Latest posts