What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freddie to come back for Origin!

Parra_Eels

Bench
surely you'd put kurt gidley, walker or someone ahead of him because he would be last resort you'd think. hill claims hes fit though

Eels Dude

Coach
Though it would be good to see him play again, I think Freddy should not have offered to return to origin football, once you retire from rep football then he should stay retired. He has already had his farewell from origin. There are others who could do the job.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think Fittler mustve watched the Sunday Footy Show, cause Ikin suggested Adam Dykes would be in contention. :shock:

Pigskin

Juniors
I for one won't do what Gus wants us all to do on this issue

care :roll:

Qld by 20

Oink !

Earl

Coach
mickdo said:
He may be fit Moffo, but he hasn't played in 3 weeks, and based on Joel Clinton missing out on Origin 1, Hill won't be in the side.

Scott Hill played against Newcastle. Hardly 3 weeks ago.

RB30DETT

Juniors
Albo said:
Although I love Freddy and would begreat to see him comeback

I dont like the way Gould picks the players he wants and their influence in picking players. Hornby, Ohara, Ryan should never be picked in SOO1

Ryan should have never been picked???

And you base this on his extremely poor form, and inability to play for the duration of the game, or how he seems to shirk his responcibilities and goes missing in defence?

Raider_69

Post Whore
I Bleed Green said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah you've got no support from me here raidersfan, give yourself a triple. #-o

i concur
we all know Brad Drew should and will be the blues half :roll: :lol:

wogdog

Juniors
Albo said:
Although I love Freddy and would begreat to see him comeback

I dont like the way Gould picks the players he wants and their influence in picking players. Hornby, Ohara, Ryan should never be picked in SOO1

ryan should have never been picked are u seriouse have u ever seen a bulldogs game

mickdo

Coach
Earl said:
mickdo said:
He may be fit Moffo, but he hasn't played in 3 weeks, and based on Joel Clinton missing out on Origin 1, Hill won't be in the side.

Scott Hill played against Newcastle. Hardly 3 weeks ago.
Well by the time of the origin game that would make it 2 and a half weeks... still a long time.