What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frenchmen signs for easts

Didgi

Albert Rosenfeld is a well known troll, on other forums he pretends to be a French poster and I think has several other alter-egos too.

It just clicked, he's the French bloke off Total RL who has a couple of screws loose isn't he. Can't remember the username off the top of my head, not sure if he still posts there. He might be called Parksider or something?

warrior poet

Juniors
how come no one has mentioned dimitri pelo from the raiders? played for catalans and france then joined the raiders. he might be new caledonian, but it's practically part of france (even though he had already played for the cronulla reserves and burleigh). I'm sure he would classify as a frenchman in the NRL (even if just because of rlwc08)

Evil Homer

Staff member
You're the one changing the criteria. You can't prove your ridiculous statement about

So now you're trying to say that I said

There's certainly no point arguing it if you have to lie.

And I think you'll find there are a great many races of people in Australia and the NRL is not only for Australians. So your statements are just getting more ridiculous now.
You think it's beyond imagination that over the past 15 years, there haven't been dozens of SL players that have returned to the NRL after being released by their SL clubs? I've already pointed out three just from the current round. I could quite happily go through the rosters of the teams for the past 15 years and point out example after example, and you would no doubt try to claim that the clubs were desperate to keep hold of the players, or make up some other BS to try and prove your non-existent point. People have pointed out other examples and you've done just that, so really it isn't worth trying. If it makes you feel better we'll just pretend that you're right and that no SL players return to the NRL, or that all the ones that return are crap, or that they all left by choice because they hated the stinking Pommies or whatever you want to believe.

Rexxy

Coach
The Radio LeagueUnlimited / A View from the Hill Podcast is up.

Listen to what the panel had to say about the signing of Remi, The Demise of the Balmain Leagues Club and the idea that Tom Waterhouse would not have been a problem if he put on a skirt and a wig.

[youtube]vHw4CUCDRK4[/youtube]

Last edited:
Greg Bird was dire at Catalan too and yet is playing Origin these days.

What rubbish. Bird was excellent at Catalans and was team captain. He was there for a year under the incompetent coaching of Kevin Walters. Bird was the main reason Catalans were not totally humiliated each week and provided leadership that was missing from the clueless Walters.

Billythekid

First Grade
jason ryles was crap at catalan....now playing a important role at melborne

You're kidding right? We could take a couple dozen random different NRL props and be no different. Hell if he got injured tomorrow we have juniors who could probably do just as well.

Sure he does ok but on out of the 17 players on our team he would have to be one of the least important.

Latest posts