What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh prince of Cronullaaaaaa!! Clap your hands again

lolesi

First Grade
Scored us three penalties when needed.

One drop that I recall and one horrendous read in his first game after about a week of training. Hardly worst debut ever.
I also agree. One pretty ordinary read in defence but other then that I thought he wasn't to bad

carcharias

Immortal
Did ya's see ado cares first touch then

Holy muther f**ker lightening fast

Scored 5 seconds later

Born BB&W

Juniors
LOL Albert Kelly. With all due respect JC didn't the opposition give the penalties away so that leaves us with dropping a sitter and one horrendous defensive read? Felt sorry for the bloke he was like a leper nobody wanted to pass to but then again his body language didn't exactly look like a bloke getting a gig playing in the first game of the season for the premiers. Looked a bit low on confidence I hope he comes good.

Card Shark

Immortal
Can anyone this of a worse debut than this bloke had last night?

Didn't think he was that bad but it wasn't good.

He played exactly the way I remember him from the finals.

Anyway, it's only round 1 & it's work in progress for flanno. I'm confident he will end up our best option.

LOL Albert Kelly. With all due respect JC didn't the opposition give the penalties away so that leaves us with dropping a sitter and one horrendous defensive read? Felt sorry for the bloke he was like a leper nobody wanted to pass to but then again his body language didn't exactly look like a bloke getting a gig playing in the first game of the season for the premiers. Looked a bit low on confidence I hope he comes good.
Absolutely correct description. he was awful. What amplified his awfulness was his lack of enthusiasm.

Card Shark

Immortal
I can't put a finger on it but there is something about his demeanour I dont like.

Not sure if its nerves or uncertainty, which comes from a lack of confidence.

chewsta

First Grade
The merkin looked and played like Grace Jones last night. Wtf was he doing when he raced infield in defence?

imasharkie

Coach
So...

Holmes
Lee
Bird
Loots
Fek
BBQ
Chad
Feefs
Brailey
Prior
Lewis
Graham
Gal

Bukuya
Heighno
LAtimore
T-wex

Beale + Taga + Brown + Paulo to Newtown Jets...
I'm sick of seeing Heighington in our team. Why has he been preferred to Capewell?

Card Shark

Immortal
Heighno is in the team 'cause he leads the guys so well in Up Up Cronulla.

I'm ok with that.

Saw a great number plate yesterday in the main street of Newcastle, UP-67-UP.

Wanted to toot the horn & wave & give the thumbs up but I'd probably be accused of road rage.

southland

Juniors
Heigns still does his thing well. Batter rams up the guts. Never drops the ball. Cracks jokes. Keeps the moral high.

Capewell offers something different entirely. At some point this season we will need something different.

carcharias

Immortal
Heighno is in the team 'cause he leads the guys so well in Up Up Cronulla.

I'm ok with that.

Saw a great number plate yesterday in the main street of Newcastle, UP-67-UP.

Wanted to toot the horn & wave & give the thumbs up but I'd probably be accused of road rage.
Saw one this morning 16 prem