What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday night

Dragon66

Juniors
Not happy to lose, but considering the skill set of most of our players I though we competed well.

No lack of effort, stayed defensively strong but undone by lack of talent in the kicking game and limited ability to play much second phase play.

That fact makes winning against a team with a handful of class player very unlikely.

Even Dugan would not have made any difference in that game.

The truth is a lot of our players are just competent first graders, and against a high quality team team like the Sharks the difference between the teams was very obvious.

Thank god the Sharks completion rate in the first half was crap thanks to our strong defence.

McCrone very average, AhMau just sticks his head down and runs, Lafai is solid at best, Nighty gives 100% but will never worry a defence, Packer, Simms, Thommo and Frizz are all workhorses with only Vaughan and McInnes looking likely to find a bit a bit of space with the ball in hand.

I agree shifting Mann was a mistake, the idea was right with Field staying closer to the ball, but considering that he has had limited exposure to the pace of first grade it was a big ask to expect him to cut up the Sharks defence in the second half.

For effort with the ability of the players available I give them 10 out of 10, and that all you can ask for.

Western red

Juniors
What a joke take our starting 6 and put him on the wing mann can play give him ago. Field is not up to standards as soon as he come they just run men at him all game. There was no spark in attack in the second half

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Really annoying to see Wade Graham clearly knock on while playing the ball which leads to the final try especially after the first try was off a FWD pass!
Yes have to agree mate I'm really peeved off..but now Ive cooled down a little really we should have won by plenty the poor decisions aside....don't like to single out players but McCrones kicking game was one of the worst Ive seen from a FG player.....his bombs were hopelessly to long his general kicking game was total crap..and he didn't learn once from it..The Sharks will go back to Cronulla knowing full well they got out of jail...its one game we should have won without Widdop and Dugan that makes it so hard to swallow

Yes I honestly think we did to Mills...you blokes were bloody terrible to be honest and at half time we should have been ahead by plenty....but the games played for 80 mins and you blokes got the two...so well done.....
Cheers mate. They are a hard side to follow, playing so poorly but still get wins up.

Just a bit gutted for the Desgon boys as they tried their guts out

Dragons 09

Juniors
Who does Kurt Mann need to shag to get an entire game at 5/8? lol

Poor bastard has no luck at all.

I have made no secret on these forums that i am a massive Mann fan, but i really think he needs to move on to another club. He is far too talented to be f**kced around the way Mary has treated him. If he stays with us he will be duck shoved from position to position whenever we have an injury, and when we are at full strength he will catch the flu on the bench or run out in reggies. Absolute clusterf**k of coaching ability and roster management.

mickeylane

Bench
I have made no secret on these forums that i am a massive Mann fan, but i really think he needs to move on to another club. He is far too talented to be f**kced around the way Mary has treated him. If he stays with us he will be duck shoved from position to position whenever we have an injury, and when we are at full strength he will catch the flu on the bench or run out in reggies. Absolute clusterf**k of coaching ability and roster management.
Must admit should have moved Nightingale to wing and Field to Full back...Milne was terrible in the centres!!

Amin Yashed

Juniors
From what I've read with your posts you seem to be a secret McCrone closet dude

Latest posts