What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the dark side of the Moon...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: Shirls, mine was an analogy. Size of forums = size of dicks... got it? Since when is the word 'dick' a problem?
In typical Shire form, you took it up to the next level with talk of buggery and vomiting.

Buts thats OK... it was expected.

borat

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't ever want to see a poll like that in here about the Sharks. I mean no matter how dark things get, no matter what the controversy, no matter what position we are running on the ladder, I can always think about the putrid mess that masquerades as a league team called the sharks. Picks me right up again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. What odds of the poll being 'hi-jacked' by outlanders?
...the irony. :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mine was an observation of the white flag mentality which exists in that thread, and the season hasn't even begun.

Surely

Post Whore
They'd be all very boring forums if you didn't have the odd red ragger pop in :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Absolutely. I agree with you on that point.

But they can go over the top... then the moderators have to walk the tightrope between free speech and pest control.

In all seriousness, it should only be a concern when idiots repeatedly trash or hi-jack good discussion threads.