What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Strength Side

ByRd

First Grade
So, we have played 3 games and already we have used a number of players due to injury/suspension.

Some players have exceeded expectations like Paea, Green, Barba etc. while there have been some let downs like Hickey, Warburton etc.

My question is if everyone returns healthy and we are at full strength, what would be your 17??

1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Halatau
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Paea
15. Armit
16. Gordon
17. Barba

With Green, Hickey, Warburton pushing hard for a spot.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
01. Luke Patten
02. Steve Turner
03. Josh Morris
04. Jamal Idris
05. Bryson Goodwin (gk)
06. Ben Roberts
07. Brett Kimmorley
08. Ben Hannant
09. Michael Ennis
10. Michael Hodgson
11. Dene Halatau
12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg
- Interchange
14. Ben Barba
15. Mickey Paea
16. Chris Armit
17. Yileen Gordon
-
19. Blake Green

hendrix

Juniors
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Armit
11. Halatau
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Hodgson
15. Paea
16. Gordon
17. Barba

Wobbygong

First Grade
At full strength you are still rubbish and your forward pack is small, lacks talent very soft and could easily be confused with a bean bag. Stagg, Ryan, Halatau, Armit, Paea, Morrin, Warburton etc are all midgets.

The only big real forward you have is that fat unfit heap Hickey and everyone knows that bloke wouldn't make first grade at any other club with the gut he is carrying, he is a disgrace and so is your fitness regime.

gsweeper

Juniors
At full strength you are still rubbish and your forward pack is small, lacks talent very soft and could easily be confused with a bean bag. Stagg, Ryan, Halatau, Armit, Paea, Morrin, Warburton etc are all midgets.

The only big real forward you have is that fat unfit heap Hickey and everyone knows that bloke wouldn't make first grade at any other club with the gut he is carrying, he is a disgrace and so is your fitness regime.

Since when do you have to be tall to be a front rower, sure it helps...but it is the power they bring, the impact they make.....no need to be 6 foot 5.....

Wobbygong

First Grade
Hannant's a one man band in that pathetic pack.........................and he want's out of the joint asap.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The pack is f**king missing 6 players you gronk.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: I love how players are automatically rubbish, according to Tigers fans, when they leave the club.

gsweeper

Juniors
I say Tim Browne should be in the squad over Hickey, with more confidence he will become so much more of a damaging player, and i think he showed that against the Warriors

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: You're kidding yourself if you think Halatau wasn't a gun in 2005.

:lol: You're kidding yourself if you think Halatau wasn't a gun in 2005.

:p, he was good then. But over the last 4 years he's regressed so far it isn't funny. Poor hands, not a good defender and simply wasn't the impact player he used to be. He should never make it into your starting 17, Warburton, Stagg, Ryan and co are all better back rowers.

youngun

Juniors
:lol: I love how players are automatically rubbish, according to Tigers fans, when they leave the club.

Havent watched many Tigers games in the past couple of seasons huh?? Payne goes nowhere and pretty fast and unfortunately Halatau isn't the player he once was, top bloke but I think his best footy is behind him.

Plus it is no secret that Tigers fans would have kept Shannan Gallant in a heart beat, never wanted Pat Richards to leave and would love to have Laffranchi back....but hey dont let that get in the way of your story...

youngun

Juniors
I don't think this game is going to be an one-sided as some might like to think, the Dogs aren't that far off the mark, a bit unlucky on the weekend but still some very dangerous players on their day. I'm looking forward to the match and think it is going to be a pretty close one.

Benjitheking

Juniors
01.Steve Turner
02.Junior Tia-Kilifi
03.Josh Morris
04.Jamal Idris
05.Bryson Goodwin
06.Ben Roberts
07.Ben Barba
08.Ben Hannant
09.Michael Ennis
10.Michael Hodgson
11.Yileen Gordon
12.Brad Morrin
13.David Stagg (c)

14.Dene Halatau
15.Tim Browne
16.Mickey Paea
17.Chris Armit

Timmah

Staff member
Sadly I agree, except for Brad Morrin. Andrew Ryan still has value as a ball-running forward IMO.I'd put Halatau in front of Morrin if you had to ditch bobcat though.

And Ennis is our next captain, not Stagg.