What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Strength

slamminsam246

Juniors
Very curious what you guys would have as our team if everyone was available (injury free) for the finals. Kite, Rodney, T Willams and Hoppa jnr to return in the weeks ahead and they'll all be battling for spots.

1. B Stewart
2. M Robertson
3. J Lyon (c)
4. W Hopoate
5. D Williams
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry-Evans
8. J King (c)
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. A Watmough
12. S Rodney
13. G Stewart

14. G Rose
15. J Galavou
16. T Williams
17. S Matai

18. J Buhrer
19. M Oldfield
20. D Lussick
21. V Mauro
22. T Robinson

sami12

Juniors
Very curious what you guys would have as our team if everyone was available (injury free) for the finals. Kite, Rodney, T Willams and Hoppa jnr to return in the weeks ahead and they'll all be battling for spots.

1. B Stewart
2. M Robertson
3. J Lyon (c)
4. W Hopoate
5. D Williams
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry-Evans
8. J King (c)
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. A Watmough
12. S Rodney
13. G Stewart

14. G Rose
15. J Galavou
16. T Williams
17. S Matai

18. J Buhrer
19. M Oldfield
20. D Lussick
21. V Mauro
22. T Robinson

buhrer not in the side harrison not in22 and steve matai at 17 i think you are a bit off the mark

eagles4eva

First Grade

1. B Stewart
2. M Robertson
3. J Lyon (c)
4. W Hopoate
5. D Williams
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry-Evans
8. J King (c)
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. A Watmough
12. S Rodney
13. G Stewart

14. G Rose
15. J Galavou
16. T Williams
17. S Matai

18. J Buhrer
19. M Oldfield
20. D Lussick
21. V Mauro
22. T Robinson
I would make the tough decision to put D Williams in front of Robbo, he's form has been outstanding; Matai has to be in the starting line up. Based on current form T-Rex in front of Rodney..

The Eagles strongest line up

1. B Stewart
2. W Hopoate
3. J Lyon (c)
4. S Matai
5. D Williams
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry-Evans
8. J King (c)
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. A Watmough
12. T Williams
13. G Stewart

14. G Rose
15. J Galavou
16. J Buhrer
17. S Rodney

slamminsam246

Juniors
I'm in Qld and therefor haven't seen much of Harrison. Going to my first ever match at Brooky for the Roosters game first week of August. Very excited! I benched Matai purely due to the fact I know he'd be a better impact player than D Williams and I strongly believe the wolfman deserves a spot. Either way, it's an awesome problem to have. Robbo got injured in the titans game (which i was in the crowd for!) and D Williams came in and he did an amazing job against the Broncs @ Suncorp (once again, was there!). Then Hoppa gets injured and Robbo returns against the eels. And the whole time Oldfield is there ready to go. Awesome depth! Add in T Williams and Dean Whare, if $#!+ hits the fan, and we've got probably the best backs depth 1-6 in the NRL. Only worry is if (touch wood) DCE or Ballin got injured. Can't work out a team in that scenario.

jbl31649

Juniors
I'm in Qld and therefor haven't seen much of Harrison. Going to my first ever match at Brooky for the Roosters game first week of August. Very excited! I benched Matai purely due to the fact I know he'd be a better impact player than D Williams and I strongly believe the wolfman deserves a spot. Either way, it's an awesome problem to have. Robbo got injured in the titans game (which i was in the crowd for!) and D Williams came in and he did an amazing job against the Broncs @ Suncorp (once again, was there!). Then Hoppa gets injured and Robbo returns against the eels. And the whole time Oldfield is there ready to go. Awesome depth! Add in T Williams and Dean Whare, if $#!+ hits the fan, and we've got probably the best backs depth 1-6 in the NRL. Only worry is if (touch wood) DCE or Ballin got injured. Can't work out a team in that scenario.

Foran to half (he played there for the Kiwi's), Buhrur to hooker, Lyon to 5/8. Trust me, we are covered in every position.

jbl31649

Juniors
Did not know Buhrer could play hooker. Awesome!

Well his preferred positions are Lock/Hooker. Earlier this year he was running out of dummy and looked capable. He looks like the type of footballer that can play most positions.

I guess Terence is available aswell, but would rather Buhrer because you know he'll defend well.

Briza

Juniors
1. B Stewart
2. W Hopoate
3. J Lyon (c)
4. S Matai
5. D Williams
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry-Evans
8. J King (c)
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. A Watmough
12. J Buhrer
13. G Stewart

14. G Rose
15. J Galavou
16. T Williams
17. S Rodney

As much i like Robbo, we are far more dangerous with young Hoppa in the side.

jbl31649

Juniors
1. B Stewart
2. W Hopoate
3. J Lyon (c)
4. S Matai
5. D Williams
6. K Foran
7. D Cherry-Evans
8. J King (c)
9. M Ballin
10. B Kite
11. A Watmough
12. J Buhrer
13. G Stewart

14. G Rose
15. J Galavou
16. T Williams
17. S Rodney

As much i like Robbo, we are far more dangerous with young Hoppa in the side.

I dunno about this, we know the only weakness robo has is lack of speed, but he's safe as houses in every other area. Admittedly Wolfman has been error free to date, but if it was a GF I would lean towards Robo because you know what your going to get.

But it is really good problem to have for the wing spots and the next 2 years will be wolfman and Robo (with the occassional Olfield) anyway.

Scarves

Juniors
No such thing as a headache in this situation. Hasler is a professional. Everyone in the club is backing his decisions. At the moment we have injuries and let's just hope we have everyone back on deck soon.

Latest posts