What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest Moments of the Season So far

raz

Juniors
And ridiculous comments by certain raider fans rating Schif over Lockyer

Trollhammaren

Juniors
In round 1, Tigers v Sharks, where about 5 players knocked on consecutively in the in-goal, starting with John Wilson trying to bring it out... Was extremely comical.

Raider_69

Post Whore
tiger pride said:
SOULS04/DEM said:
luke o donell grabbing wikis hair... surely you can pick a better target

I thought when Luke claimed that Wiki "tried to kill" him was more funnier.

yea forget the hair pulling
he's defence of his actions was better
"HE TRIED TO KILL ME!!" :lol: :lol:

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Justin Hodges crying at the end of the Panthers match.

"I'll see you after the game...boohooohoo..."

This didn't happen this year, but the funniest thing I ever saw was in an Origin match about 4 or 5 years ago. Tallis scored a try and as he scored it McDougall came sliding in in a vain attempt to prevent it and as Tallis grounded the ball he swung a punch and connected solidly with the top of McDougall's head. Funniest s**t I've ever seen!

JJ

Immortal
The Girdler - Hodges thing was pretty funny - Ryan won hands down (as did the Panthers - again, :lol: ).

Still think it's a dead heat though - Rooster Cogburn and the Vomitron.

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
During the Storm / Souths game

The Ref's return comments to the video ref after Slater scored a try.

"your right, he's a F*&^ing Freak"

And the same ref asking he's touchies to speak up.

"Stop speaking Lebanese and tell me what's going on you guys"

EdBurton

Juniors
Certain Roosters fans just flat out refusing to admit that The Panthers are a better team than them, despite the fact that they lost 3 of the last 4 times they've played. It just seems like nothing can convince them that Penrith are better. It's hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
In round 1, Tigers v Sharks, where about 5 players knocked on consecutively in the in-goal, starting with John Wilson trying to bring it out... Was extremely comical.

Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

Kurt Angle

First Grade
A groupie in Coffs Harbour in a hotel and has random sex with some bulldogs players, then goes back afterwards and expects to be treated to respect

Mitchell Sargent going to the Melbourne storm bench instead of going to the NQ bench.

Danny Willams bringing hes 15 yo Passport instead of he current one and had to travel home and get it last weekend

Nikki

Coach
chemicalbrother said:
Mitchell Sargent going to the Melbourne storm bench instead of going to the NQ bench.

OMIGOD!! Did that actually happen??? I love Mitch, but... Blonde!

Funniest moment. Hindys crack in every game he plays. Even showin off the Aussie Speedos in the Test Match

Latest posts