What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Raiderdave

First Grade
it'll be a 24 hour cricket channel just like the AFL & NRL's, the sport is played 365 days of the year somewhere on the planet
cricket tragics who are prepared to pay $1000 or so a year now to watch their favourite sport
are going to watch their favourite sport
not some crap they've never been interested in .. ever

Jamberoo

Juniors
I agree with the need to differentiate and have a point of difference between the teams but from where I'm standing there's not really much difference between Adelaide and port except everyone hates port and here in Perth freo just seem like a team for people that don't like sport and like losers.
Surely the bombers would just be Brisbane mark 2

i don't like gallop but he's right. More subscribers is a good thing for all sports on the platform
Port Adelaide is a unique case. They were easily the biggest and most successful club outside the VFL and had agreed to join the new AFL in 1990 when the SANFL got wind of it and usurped Port basically with a composite side representing the other SA clubs. Port had a supporter base of maybe 25% - 30% of South Australians ready to go when they entered a few years later. They is no similar RL club ready to step up to NRL. That time has passed.

LineBall

Juniors
I know this won’t happen, but has any government looked at the demand for a stadium north of the Harbour? I’ve read on here how Manly supporters tend not to travel and I’m sure if Norths were still in the comp the same would apply. I would assume RL supporters in general in that part of Sydney would rarely attend RL matches due to the issues of travel. It could be used for Union and soccer and IMO would get a fair bit of use.

T-Boon

Coach
I know this won’t happen, but has any government looked at the demand for a stadium north of the Harbour? I’ve read on here how Manly supporters tend not to travel and I’m sure if Norths were still in the comp the same would apply. I would assume RL supporters in general in that part of Sydney would rarely attend RL matches due to the issues of travel. It could be used for Union and soccer and IMO would get a fair bit of use.

Chatswood Bears.

Latest posts