What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Perth Red

Post Whore
New Wembley is plastic

scg looks like a proper cricket ground

anyway they aren’t proposing to demolish the members it’s one of the old concrete stands that has no heritage value

the members are heritage
I miss seeing the twin towers as you pulled up on the tube, but that is all about the old wembley!
Anything new is plastic, it gets history, surprise surprise, though use and time.

scg looks like an outdated relic compared to the other cities cricket/afl stadiums.

Wb1234

Referee
I miss seeing the twin towers as you pulled up on the tube, but that is all about the old wembley!
Anything new is plastic, it gets history, surprise surprise, though use and time.

scg looks like an outdated relic compared to the other cities cricket/afl stadiums.
Iconic

siv

First Grade
At the SCG the O'Reilly Stand needs to be transformed into a "Trumper" stand configuration

Not sure why the Brewongle stand seems out of favour in recent years

Diesel

Referee
Queensland doesn’t roller over for Alf like Victoria does. Time for them to pay up instead of a handout

It's Been Done

Juniors
At the SCG the O'Reilly Stand needs to be transformed into a "Trumper" stand configuration

Not sure why the Brewongle stand seems out of favour in recent years
A tour guide I spoke to back in March said that they're wanting the Brewongle-Churchill Stand renovated next partially because the media center in the Brewongle Stand is slipping behind AFL and NRL standards, especially when compared to the media center in the Noble-Bradman Stand for Cricket

Munky

Coach
A tour guide I spoke to back in March said that they're wanting the Brewongle-Churchill Stand renovated next partially because the media center in the Brewongle Stand is slipping behind AFL and NRL standards, especially when compared to the media center in the Noble-Bradman Stand for Cricket

Surely the only way another NRL game is played at the SCG again is if the SFS is knocked down to be rebuilt again in forty years.

Surely the only way another NRL game is played at the SCG again is if the SFS is knocked down to be rebuilt again in forty years.

Not necessarily. Someone will take a one off game there every so often on an anniversary on some big clash between 2 clubs at the SCG in the past.

6c86feb5b42c229cc3f6e1c0432462021d52b760