What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Steel Saints

Juniors
It’s better than
shark park
LO
brookvale
win
kogorah
penrith (current)
dolphin park
and for club games accor

so better than eight current nrl stadiums. And that’s half finished and before next phase of upgrades lol.

Maybe I'm biased, but Win edges out HBF Park. Yes, Win has a hill, but it also possesses three grandstands. With HBF Park, If you take out the eastern grandstand, there's not much to talk about with the remaining sides of the ground.

Plus Win is situated in a regional area, while HBF Park is located in a capital city. In that context, Win is doing alright by comparison.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
It’s better than
shark park
LO
brookvale
win
kogorah
penrith (current)
dolphin park
and for club games accor

so better than eight current nrl stadiums. And that’s half finished and before next phase of upgrades lol.
Are you fkn serious, now I know your delusional, HBF park better than Penrith Park ffs, your off your head, yes it might be getting a revamp, but that's just for the actual facilities sake, not the stadium itself f**k me dead you are bias, even WIN stadium is better than perf

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe I'm biased, but Win edges out HBF Park. Yes, Win has a hill, but it also possesses three grandstands. With HBF Park, If you take out the eastern grandstand, there's not much to talk about with the remaining sides of the ground.

Plus Win is situated in a regional area, while HBF Park is located in a capital city. In that context, Win is doing alright by comparison.
Id say HBF is better due to not having a grass hill as a main stand lol.
Win does have 3 covered stands but the East stand at HBF is outstanding viewing and is huge, it edges out the lack of covered stands on the ends imo. But they are opinions not facts.
The fact is HBF is not as good as some stadiums and better than others. It is fit for NRL now but could be much better with further investment.

Vlad59

Juniors
Win does have 3 covered stands but the East stand at HBF is outstanding viewing and is huge, it edges out the lack of covered stands on the ends imo. But they are opinions not facts.
The fact is HBF is not as good as some stadiums and better than others. It is fit for NRL now but could be much better with further investment.
‘Critical analysis’ based on idiotic blatant bias. HBF is bloody ugly

Steel Saints

Juniors

You are hanging your hat on one grandstand. And Win Stadium doesn't have good views?

Perth Red

Post Whore
You are hanging your hat on one grandstand. And Win Stadium doesn't have good views?
It has nice views of the ocean
imo when one of your main stands is a grass hill then you arent scoring many points. The main stand doesnt run full length of pitch either. The areana end stand, minus the weird corner bit, is excellent though. its in a great spot, even if parking is a bit of a mare.

Last edited:

Steel Saints

Juniors
It has nice views of the ocean
imo when one of your main stands is a grass hill then you arent scoring many points. The main stand doesnt run full length of pitch either. The areana end stand, minus the weird corner bit, is excellent though. its in a great spot, even if parking is a bit of a mare.

The western/ broadcast side of HBF does look small, outdated and ugly. On the southern end, it does have potential, especially if it is installed with a roof.

Like I said before, for a regional ground and only hosting six games a year, Win is doing ok.

It’s better than
shark park
LO
brookvale
win
kogorah
penrith (current)
dolphin park
and for club games accor

The western stand at Wollongong is superior to the eastern stand at PRS. The southern and northern stands at Wollongong are covered by a roof. All it needs is an eastern stand to be a classy stadium.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The western/ broadcast side of HBF does look small, outdated and ugly. On the southern end, it does have potential, especially if it is installed with a roof.

Like I said before, for a regional ground and only hosting six games a year, Win is doing ok.
yeh its a mish mash on west and north side for sure. South stand was designed to add a further 2k seats in the corners and a roof at a later date.

I like WIN, I spend a lot of time in Wollongong and its a unique stadium in many ways. Just needs that grass hill sorting like PRS needs the west stand sorting. Not every stadium has to be a cooky cutter new stadium, theres some character and uniqueness to having stadiums that grow piece by piece rather than full replacement.

Vlad59

Juniors
yeh its a mish mash on west and north side for sure. South stand was designed to add a further 2k seats in the corners and a roof at a later date.

I like WIN, I spend a lot of time in Wollongong and it’s a unique stadium in many ways. Just needs that grass hill sorting like PRS needs the west stand sorting. Not every stadium has to be a cooky cutter new stadium, theres some character and uniqueness to having stadiums that grow piece by piece rather than full replacement.
Vomit

Perth Red

Post Whore
No, that post made sense.
You don't always have to hate every post of his.
Haters gunna hate lol. Funny thing is most of them are on ignore so I have no idea what sht they are posting.
What a way to waste your life, shouting at someone who cant hear you lol

Suitman

Post Whore
Haters gunna hate lol. Funny thing is most of them are on ignore so I have no idea what sht they are posting.

That doesn't help things mate, and tbh, there is probably a reason why so many have you on ignore.
Just try and chill.

Vlad59

Juniors
Relentless negativity leads to criticism. You’re too gutless to face it so Iggy is your friend. Coward.