What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Signings

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Nothing like a bit of self gratification.....and in other Reefy predictions.....Seggy is in the top 3 hookers in the game and Brailey was only in the top 5 hookers in Under 20's in 2016..(mind you the other 4 have barely had a sniff of first grade 2 years later)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Nothing like a bit of self gratification.....and in other Reefy predictions.....Seggy is in the top 3 hookers in the game and Brailey was only in the top 5 hookers in Under 20's in 2016..(mind you the other 4 have barely had a sniff of first grade 2 years later)

Lol

Was just making a point my bird mail is pretty bang on. I’d be surprised if he is there next season

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Lol

Was just making a point my bird mail is pretty bang on. I’d be surprised if he is there next season
Nah mate...was referring to reefy reminding everyone that he wanted Benny at the club when plenty didn't. A broken clock has to be right twice a day. You've had some pretty good mail over the years and I agree that Bird to Donkeys was always likely to end in tears. Long way from his mates and family and the locals will be looking for someone to blame when their miserable season continues. Now with Gilette out for a period of time it will get even worse....no depth in the pigs.

Latest posts