What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal C vs C

"Look when I retired last year I didn't realise I would be feeling this good the following year so after talking to Laurie............."

fizman

Bench
He is a forgiving man is Gal. It was only a couple of years ago Fittler made derogatory comments about Gal and his legacy as NSW Captain.

I would have told Fittler "No Thanks"

RUBIKS

Juniors
Trying to add some credibility??

I'd say it makes it less credible.

Not that there was ever much belief in it being a trial for Origin, selecting a player who won't be playing Origin smacks in the face of other players who want to try and impress and prove a point, now missing out on that opportunity due to the old fart having one last run around.

shaggs

Coach
Maybe it's because there was ent enough players who can play.
Maybe the dogs aren't the only team holding players back

The fact that the City Vs Country is now seen as a Big Joke speaks volumes of the way the NRL has viewed Country Rugby League in recent years and not so recent.

When Country areas become and are becoming dominated by AFL and A League influence and Clubs start seeing more and more of a drop in the quality of junior players maybe then they'll realise they f**ked up big time.

Having said that I cannot support an event that has become a joke.

It is not an Origin trial and last year Ryan Matterson had played one first grade game and was selected.

And the league expects Clubs to let their players risk injury in a nothing game that is quite often very physical?

And in the case of the Bulldogs expect players to back up 4 days later?

f**k no!

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Let's round up a lynch mob if he gets injured in this pointless game.

He's not ruling out an Origin comeback either...f**k's sake

sandshark

Bench
Good guy Gal helping out for a pointless game. Hope this doesn't give him thoughts about an Origin return.

Latest posts