What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game against the premiers

Whos goin 2 watch the wests tigers versus the penny apnthers on friday night????? what area will ya b sittin?????? in probably goin 4 sure!!!!!!!!! ill be sittin on de hill with my dogs eye with dead horse and a brewsky!!!!!!

or then again i might watch it on the idiot box, see how i feel friday night! any other digs goin 2 the game?????

Suzie

Juniors
WIll absolutely be there ... Look for the SATTS-sational banner ;-) probably somewhere on the hill

PREDATOR

Juniors
Satts will get the biggest cheer when he runs out,many penrith supporters still love him and cant forgive the management for letting him go #-o

Suzie

Juniors
I know, it was a very similar situation to the Panthers making Matty Goodwin play ouyt his last season for the eels :cry:

I was at Penrith Stadium for the fans day after the GF. It was very obvious who the crowd's favourite was. So he'll have a lot of support in the stands on Friday night!