What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game against Tigers next week

Collateral

Coach
Ryles will apparently be making his comeback next week against the Tiges so I would have my side to the likes of this:

1. Hornby
2. Blacklock
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Simmonds
6. Barrett
7. Head
8. Ryles
9. Riddell
10. Kite
11. Timmins
12. Thompson
13. Young

14. Sims
15. Poore
16. Creagh
17. Withers

Its a danger game though, the Tigers are a team on the major improve and wont be as easy as the last time we played them.

Saint 60

Juniors
yup we have tigers...souths and the bye i think ---

good time to be getting players back :p

no counting chickens but nice :D

Sticks

Juniors
That's a strong looking team RedDragon :D . I didn't think I'd say it at the start of the season, but it seems harsh that Jensen and Carlaw may miss out. I also wouldn't have expected to say that Carlaw is a more consistant week to week proposition than Gasnier in regards to form, avaliability and value for money.

Sticks

Simon

Juniors
Going on recent form we should loose one of these games. we always manage to play well against the big name teams and then stuff up against the lesser likes. It'll be great to have a near full strength team on the park, here's hoping that team can run out for the rest of the year.

Godz Illa

Coach
Benny said:
Blacklock shouldn't come straight back in!
If he's fit, Id rush him straight back in. He offers a lot more than David Howell. However, only if he is 100% fit. With hamstrings, the theory is - if it feels right, give it another week. Coming back too early risks major damage, and Tingha has already re-injured it in the Parra game.

Pat N

Juniors
Looks as though where slowly getting players back.

Hopefully we can keep them all on there together.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Baz said we will have timmo, rylsey, tingha, kitey and gaz all back next week. Thats 5 players whoi have played SOO and/or for Australia.

steven_tiger

Juniors
oouuucchhh.

damn thats a strong side.

should be a good game (hopefully not as one sided as the double header)

i will be making the trek up from canberra to watch.

Saint 60

Juniors
Wahooo - Hi - Steven tiger, i love it when we get our full side on the paddock, now lets hope we can play footy :)
and not play drop the ballsy all dam day

should be a good game 8)

Nugby

Juniors
is long worth the trouble

We've got him on match payments, so it's not like he's really costing us too much, feel sorry for the guy though, going out, getting injured every game for peanuts, and then not getting paid for footy for another couple of months

Saint 60

Juniors
-yup- hes an older front rower and our blokes are (altho goood) need some added maturity, he could provide this IF WE were ever on the paddock lol

new tricks that sort of stuff, and he doesnt cost nope :)

LocalDarby

Juniors
it shits me when dragons players are selected for origin. think about it, whats more important? nsw winning or the dragons winning? call me selfish, but id rather see the dragons with all of their top players, over the blues any day. also i thought it was great to see that ugly f*ck mutant half brain ill formed kimmorley get picked, he is such a useless over rated piece of sh*t. its always great to see the swamp scum missing thier "star player". such a shame hes out injured. oh wait, its just as good.

Southernsaint

Staff member
LocalDarby said:
it sh*ts me when dragons players are selected for origin. think about it, whats more important? nsw winning or the dragons winning? call me selfish, but id rather see the dragons with all of their top players, over the blues any day. also i thought it was great to see that ugly f*ck mutant half brain ill formed kimmorley get picked, he is such a useless over rated piece of sh*t. its always great to see the swamp scum missing thier "star player". such a shame hes out injured. oh wait, its just as good.

Welcome, Local Darby.

I agree with you. I'm St George 'til I Die, not NSW 'til I die. Give me one Dragons Premiership & Queensland can win Origin from here to eternity, IMO.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts