What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY. Mighties vs Rickys Unhappy Clappers

bubs

Juniors
The mighties are at the top of the table. The Faders a bit further back.
With some big boppers in the Canberra front row, similar tactics to last week might lead to success.
Lets go....

Chimp

Bench
The mighties are at the top of the table. The Faders a bit further back.
With some big boppers in the Canberra front row, similar tactics to last week might lead to success.
Lets go....
Completely agree… Make Papali and Tapine tackle, plenty, in the opening 20 mins, grind them down.
Once Papali goes off, their middles are bang average and won’t be able to go with the grind - and we will have a fresh BHU and Williams lifting the tempo, plus Papali is not as effective in 2nd stint.

Simple, hard basic rugby will do the job against their inexperienced spine.

Complete, no shit dropped ball or penalties, pin them in their corners and they will fold.

Quigs

Immortal
Just win, I don't care how.

Feeling pretty confident but I will be watching a delayed start "from kick off" of the match later on Mr Kayo.

The Mighty Emu's play a home game and kick off is at 3.10pm. I'll get home well in time before some bastard has the opportunity to spoil it and tell me the score.

Weaponhead

Coach
Canberra's best shot is to play the offloading game and attack against a broken line. Cronulla need strong contact and wrap up the ball against Tapine in particular.

Controlling possession and territory through kicking game and line speed. Stay patient and grind.

azzah72

Bench
What's the deal with Rudolph? Heard he was dropped but can't see why, unless I missed it.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Hmmmm..... interesting re Toby. Just win even by a point to get top spot on the ladder back. Having said that... Sharks 32-18. Tuks and Atkinson first time meaties.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
As per usual, I’m nervous lads. Just watched Fitzys press interview and he didn’t seem particularly jolly. Not that he usually does, but even less so than usual

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Sharks will persist with one change or two changes. One is obviously that Nicho either takes on more kicking or we have found a filler for Tricky's kicking game (Tricky kicked the Cows to death last week.)

I think the tactic of running to corners on tackle 5 will persist because that can work even better against these big Raider humans. Add to that they don't have Foges to kick us to death. Strange hasn't shown anything there and Weekes has kicked for 40 something metres only in reggies. Do they risk giving Chevy the general play kicking? I don't think so.

Same as my March game plan. Simplify, compose, execute & persist.

Avoid panic because FAST (Frantic Actions Sabotage Teams)

bluefox68

Staff member
Just win, I don't care how.

Feeling pretty confident but I will be watching a delayed start "from kick off" of the match later on Mr Kayo.

The Mighty Emu's play a home game and kick off is at 3.10pm. I'll get home well in time before some bastard has the opportunity to spoil it and tell me the score.
Give us your mobile number and we can send you updates…!!!!
😂😂😂😂

Craigshark

First Grade
Think it’ll be close for the first 50-60 mins and we’ll run away with it, so long as we play like we have been.

Latest posts