What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Once Were Warriors

chewsta

First Grade
AFB is all quality isn't he. Can't wait till he is with us.

Watched the game with no sound, so not sure what the explanations were but fat out there was some very questionable reffing calls.

Great win and very 2016 like defence.

Hazelton was very noticeable in attack and defence when he entered the game.

Sifa was huge and was the difference in my opinion. His carries out of trouble and his 1% plays are so under rated. Not the biggest guy on the field but looks impossible to get to ground.

EDIT: forgot about this bloke because he hadnt cracked his own head open like a cantelope in the first set of six like he usually does, but Cam is up there with Sifa, just goes and goes and goes.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I love the match plan. Lull the imbeciles into a false sense of security and then slowly apply the blow torch.

Never in far can doubt.

I reckon it will be us taking on the Stains in the May Grand Final.

Generalzod

Immortal
I was raging after 15 mins as I’ve had to take the day off work to watch it (I’m in UK so it’s morning time). Was thinking they’d made me burn a day of leave and ruined my weekend. As it is, pub for lunch and a few celebratory day beers to start the weekend… result!
Enjoy warm beer lol

I was raging after 15 mins as I’ve had to take the day off work to watch it (I’m in UK so it’s morning time). Was thinking they’d made me burn a day of leave and ruined my weekend. As it is, pub for lunch and a few celebratory day beers to start the weekend… result!
Where abouts in England you from?

Latest posts