What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Rd2 Eels v Sharks @ Commbank Mar 10, 2023

Besides Hopgood, our new players are all garbage too, despite what the crack heads on the TCT have you believe.

but but but the coach lets us watch training and Jake trains really hard and finishes just behind Gutho. He really does try.

They won’t say the truth otherwise training is off limits and the leagues club. They tow the company line. BA is untouchable

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
agree mate. We should be looking at extending hopgood.
Why? Window closed once everyone got paid, so either he’ll turn to shit once upgraded or it’d be more humane to just let him go so he doesn’t have to play with these f**kheads

I think all of it comes back to an ageing 9 playing 80 minutes and all three starting middles having to play too many minutes.

It doesn't help when your outside backs look like they're going to make an error every time they touch the ball.
Yeah Hodgson looked like he was ready for the nursing home. Yates off the bench ? Or will Nepokid gets favourable treatment again ?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Lmao it's 2023 and users like "Jake the Snake" are still blaming the coach. Literally for decades on end. Sad life. Really sad. Put Arthur on and the score is the same for either Brown or Moses. Put Tim Smith on in his prime and the Eels win.

Chipmunk

Coach
Besides Hopgood, our new players are all garbage too, despite what the crack heads on the TCT have you believe.
In fairness to Hodgson, we're asking an ageing 9 to play 80 minutes. Even when he was 25 he was never an 80 minute player. He looks completely gassed the last 30 minutes. We need some spark from dummy half, our middle forwards are all being asked to do too much.

Gronk

Staff member
Troll you?? You abused me last week when I questioned the coach and his ridiculous bench rotations which is something he has struggled with for a decade.

Again tonight our marker defence is woeful and once against uses only 16. Two were used sparingly and he’s flogging 14 blokes again and wondering why we are horrible around the ruck. You want to run interference for him and attack anyone that criticises him surely you answer a question??
You’re being so f**king precious. Abused you ? Says the guy that gives it to EVERYONE all day everyday. LMAO. All I did was point out how the two HIAs with Penisini and Lume f**ked our rotation, but you didn’t want to listen. I wasn’t running interference, because they even talked about the very same thing on the ABC Grandstand show the next day. But you do you. Tonight was my fault. Go for it, I hope you get lots of likes.