What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

Ruby

Juniors
Here's an idea. How about you f**k off.

Why....because i can pick it.... and none of you FMD can't!!!

You know little about what's happening, the club right now is ramshackled!!!

Ohhh......

Widdop 0 line breaks, 22 MTS, 2 errors, 0 offloads, 11 tackles

Marshall 0 line breaks, 29 mts, 0 errors, 0 offloads, 7 tackles

Johnson Warriors. 53 MTS, 1 line break, 1 try, 1 offload, 1 error

Joke lol lol

Dorsai

Juniors
We will never win games with this game plan. Players out of position for no reason. The attack is still a waste of time. The defence does not move up and just waits. Then they just arm slap at tackles. The forward passes are worse than park footy.

I am going to need to think if I want to watch them again this season. It is seriously killing me watching this rubbish each week. The poor coaching of this side will kill this club. Poor decisions in management. The players do not know what to do. Just watch them play, I am not dreaming this I am sure.

This is the worst Dragons team I have seen in 45 years. Coached by the worst staff in the same period.

mobels

Juniors
Hope Quinlan enjoys that game because that should be his last forever.

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Lmao. What a coach. Dugan to centre.

We will never win a game unless we don't get double the penalties and every call go our way. Can't even beat a reserve grade side.

We cant defend We definitely cant attack , Lets be serious we really got nothing another wasted 4 years rebuilding..... Need a clean out , need outside influence . I have had enough.

getsmarty

Immortal
He should never be seen anywhere near first grade again, for any team

Correct...hopefully that puts to rest all the people suggesting Quinlan should be picked. Not up to 1st grade standard and Mary moves our best player (Dugan) out of his best position. The mind boggles.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Yeah, cos it's all Quinlan's fault and nothing at all to do with our pathetic excuse for a coach or our total inability to string together two decent halves of footy.

Wtf did Quinlan do all day? Dropped balls, missed tackles.

Our pathetic excuse for a coach is the idiot who put this useless merkin in first grade.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
We will never win games with this game plan. Players out of position for no reason. The attack is still a waste of time. The defence does not move up and just waits. Then they just arm slap at tackles. The forward passes are worse than park footy.

I am going to need to think if I want to watch them again this season. It is seriously killing me watching this rubbish each week. The poor coaching of this side will kill this club. Poor decisions in management. The players do not know what to do. Just watch them play, I am not dreaming this I am sure.

This is the worst Dragons team I have seen in 45 years. Coached by the worst staff in the same period.

I agree. The word on the radio "The Stg attack is terrible"
To me the most telling comment came from Thurston and someone from the Broncos
" The Dragons offer nothing" and that says it all, no one fears them, lots of turning in the graves and no way out.

What would Bruce Gordon really do?