What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharks / Panthers

carinashark

First Grade
I’m thinking the John Morris Sharks have gone as far as they can. Yes there has been some great performances and a few well chosen additions. Including our Coach. We still are relying on Jets young guys, like Tom H ,and Jesse. And we have Dykes for next year but we really need some forwards. If we have no money then we have to play what we have. But I’m over BHU, Royce, Finucane and McInnes. And please no more Wade, it’s getting embarrassing.
I think it goes back to Gus pushing Moylan at us. Like a Trojan horse what momentum we had was slowed by his limited skill set , the money we paid him and injuries.
Another is letting Luke Metcalf go to the Warriors. An Engardine junior that had to go to Manly of all places then ends up back at the Sharks. Well we saw the speed and skills that puts Moylan and the Coaching staff to shame. What a waste , he should be still here not Moylan. He is going great at the warriors.

I’m thinking the John Morris Sharks have gone as far as they can. Yes there has been some great performances and a few well chosen additions. Including our Coach. We still are relying on Jets young guys, like Tom H ,and Jesse. And we have Dykes for next year but we really need some forwards. If we have no money then we have to play what we have. But I’m over BHU, Royce, Finucane and McInnes. And please no more Wade, it’s getting embarrassing.
I think it goes back to Gus pushing Moylan at us. Like a Trojan horse what momentum we had was slowed by his limited skill set , the money we paid him and injuries.
Another is letting Luke Metcalf go to the Warriors. An Engardine junior that had to go to Manly of all places then ends up back at the Sharks. Well we saw the speed and skills that puts Moylan and the Coaching staff to shame. What a waste , he should be still here not Moylan. He is going great at the warriors.
Moylan was a crap signing at the start yet he's been given 2 more contracts since the original one expired. Bewildering and downright stupidity.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I dont think we can beat Penrith they are just too good but tonight is all about showing some respect for the jersey and playing with some pride.

Last edited:
I dont think we can beat Penrith they are just too good but tonight is all about showing sime respect for the jersey and playing with some pride.
Exactly do the little things right.
Show resolve when having to defend.
Playing as a team

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yeah just have a crack and when we are behind then keep going don’t just bend over and say harder please!

R-15-3

Bench
I’ll be the optimist, Fitz finally called out the refs and made a phone call so we may just get the rub of the green. Big bench and nothing to lose could just make a miracle happen

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why I am seeing the balding French student hanging around?

Bad karma, planted Penrith dud

Frenzy.

Immortal
First 2 runs were diagonal. Hard but across field. Both runners got smashed and reversed.

Might want to get straighter - immediately