What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - SHARKS VS MERGED FLANNO FILTH

shadowboxer

First Grade
My son has been at Relay for Life at Wanda over the last 24 hours. Mud pit is putting it mildly
Bring your gum boots this afternoon. At least the beer line will be non existent

Quigs

Immortal
Carn the Mighties, make my day. I am feeling very confident. Fingers are crossed though.

No local footy today but a big one in The Park. It is the huge Festival of the Wind Day in Paradise and I am laying baits from 9 to 12. (Cooking the BBQ)

I'll be home and hosed and recuperated in time to get to me corporate box at Old Mates place. And, as a mark of respect to Festival of the Wind day, we will probably drop a few during the broadcast.

d3d28ad27a12017a8f034e60320dc912

chewsta

First Grade
The only game I've been a little nervous about to be honest, probably due to coming from a mostly Dragons supporting family. All the years of trauma growing up LOL.

Weather is not too bad up here on the mid north coast. Walked the dog earlier down the beach, the annual mullet run is on here and the Sharks were ripping into them just after sunrise. Hopefully that's an omen!

UP UP!!!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We got this. Dragons are definitely a better team than they were last year but we will just be too professional and too clinical.

hopefully someone takes out that merkin Flange Jr.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Reported pics of the ground flooded. Anyone know if it’s fake?
Saw that.

We've had a bit of rain but I'm sure we've had far worse in the past and this hasn't happened...

Not sure what the plan will be if it's inaccessible or unplayable.

Maybe no crowd COVID style.