What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - SHARKS VS MERGED FLANNO FILTH

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Saw that.

We've had a bit of rain but I'm sure we've had far worse in the past and this hasn't happened...

Not sure what the plan will be if it's inaccessible or unplayable.

Maybe no crowd COVID style.
Riccio has claimed the pic as real too, tweeted out that Dino has gone to Bunnings to pump it out. How embarrassing

Frenzy.

Immortal
See.

You can't take the swamp out of the shire.

You can develop around that cesspit it all you want but you're still trying to polish a turd.
That's not swamp water ya daft freckle.

That's the groundsman's doing. A trap for fat Blake when he come on. He'll get bogged and never seen again.

chewsta

First Grade
Hows Toeby going to go on a track like that with his toe injury? Is there a chance of these conditions f**king it right up?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hows Toeby going to go on a track like that with his toe injury? Is there a chance of these conditions f**king it right up?
You can't pharque up what is totally pharqued up any more. Hunt in the reserves now, Was he named in 21 during the week? Played 59 minutes for the blue bags yesterday.

chewsta

First Grade
You can't pharque up what is totally pharqued up any more. Hunt in the reserves now, Was he named in 21 during the week? Played 59 minutes for the blue bags yesterday.
Thanks mate, I knew it was farked just wondering if a heavy track is a risk of him injuring himself mid game and leaving us one short on the bench.

18. Tuku
21. Royce
22. Burnsy

None of them offer the same output ToeBee does which rules out a late change I guess.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He was in fact named in 21 on Tuesday. We're going in with 2 reserves at this stage. Mawene and RoySunt

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thanks mate, I knew it was farked just wondering if a heavy track is a risk of him injuring himself mid game and leaving us one short on the bench.

18. Tuku
21. Royce
22. Burnsy

None of them offer the same output ToeBee does which rules out a late change I guess.
His injury makes it difficult to push off. I imagine being stuck in the mud could have some challenges but I don't know. Soft underfoot might make it easier for all I know. Never had a turf toe - don't want one.

Tuks and Burns removed from team list on nrl.com.

I never rule out late changes. Especially this week with Toby as he had to pull out last week with a different injury remember.

Latest posts