What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - SHARKS VS MERGED FLANNO FILTH

Frenzy.

Immortal
It was if they were happy to give away a penalty or 2 to break up the play in the first half, give everyone a small breather.. But the filth had the wind, seems a little risky.
2nd half, they started to work. Queens couldn't answer.
As I said in the run of play while following your "looking at the ref" posts, I reckon it was design. They were off way quicker in the 2nd and barely a look at the ref

carinashark

First Grade
This game lacked the intesity of the Cowboys game. I think we were taking it easy. The Dragons don’t do attack. Also we have a big month of football ahead.

Marchad

Juniors
It was a lesser performance of recent times but defence was great and I didn’t think we were ever going to lose. Geez we miss Trindall. 4 week suspension is enough, back soon hopefully.
Did the NRL give him 4 weeks or was it the Sharks?

PJ

First Grade
This game lacked the intesity of the Cowboys game. I think we were taking it easy. The Dragons don’t do attack. Also we have a big month of football ahead.

That's the difference between us and the serious teams, we do take it easy. Cost us against tigpies.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Day game experience was good considering the last few days of wet stuff falling like for some the sky is falling.
The game itself - discipline issue in first half, rectified in 2nd. Solid if not satisfying result.
Like atkinson - yeah he’s green but he will get better. Ramien - SOO bound
Dislike - Ronnie - got caught up in the
Derby rubbish. He knew it as well. Don’t lose your head Ronaldo.
We Won - yay 🙌- move onto next week when it really starts.

grozzy

Juniors
Does anyone know our 2nd half statistics? That must be the 3rd or 4th time we've held the opposition scoreless after half time

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did the NRL give him 4 weeks or was it the Sharks?
No one has given him any suspension yet. He's stood down by the Sharks pending court (May 17th).

I've read he'll get 4-5 games if second drug test positive and only 2 for DUI. No word on whether games missed while stood down will count or be retrospective.

here

My diary:
1.30pm- Hairyman Brewery, drank the Lawsons
3pm walked to the ground
3.15pm- got given two VB's
3.20pm- knocked one VB over
4-6pm- Brookvale Union Ginger beers
7pm- home with my favourite, Akasha Canada Bay XPA

I'd better watch the game, I'd say "again" but I'd be fibbing.

Best part for me today was hearing the mighty BHU going off at the touchy when he was on the bench, and I mean really going off. Even Tobes had to turn his head away

Quigs

Immortal
Has anyone seen the photo where Jack Bird’s commemorative jersey has a spelling mistake on it?
LOL

‘Dragons’ is spelt ‘Dargons’…
That's okay. You must remember that more than 60% of Stains supporters can't read or write. They wouldn't even notice.

dinghydi

Juniors
Has anyone seen the photo where Jack Bird’s commemorative jersey has a spelling mistake on it?
LOL

‘Dragons’ is spelt ‘Dargons’…
For the benefit of any of the mentally challenged red v feckers in the sharks forum , its spelled , L-O-S-E-R-S.